1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Defender Now Shoots Over Targets Close Range

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ænima, 11 Sep 2018.

1. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

My target keeps on changing even thou i'm focusing on 1 ship....

JediKnight1968 likes this.
  2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Bump

Because I feel like defender shooting over target is occurring more often than before. Anyone else?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Me too, bro! Also, it offers a little strategic advantage. You get to shoot low-arc weapons in more cases than other classes... Is railgun defender meta coming back?

4. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

As a fixer I've been getting this. Had matches where I've wound up in punching distance and it'll fire a shot way off target, above, below or side - side.

Must say I'm having a very hard time trying to target things these days, so much so I could be mistaken as the unfriendly.. >.>

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Well I dont see anyone from the dev team answering about it (you know - we noticed it - gonna be fixed etc) silence of the devs it is.

6. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Sometimes for speeder and shooter when I get too close the targeting goes crazy, moves from side to side. You can sort of see this in my speeder youtube videos.

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  7. JediKnight1968

The hopping keeps coming back continuously. The target is going haywire.
    The regular matches, events and rivalry matching is a complete mess.
    Cheaters rule. Lag is climbing for no apparent reason on all my connections.
    NOBODY DOES ANYTHING TO FIX SOMETHING.

Oh well I played more this game than I have played anything in the last 10 years.
    It had a good run maybe its time to quit.

8. Friscomachine

Friscomachine New Member

same here. happened after the last update. i too think it is a bug. even if i visually hit with the sniper, it is not counted. most likely it is the agility changes.

9. Will-o-the-Wisp

Will-o-the-Wisp Member

Yeah, this problem is continuing for me. Sometimes I’ll be almost point blank range and *whoosh* shot goes over the turret.

10. Friscomachine

Friscomachine New Member

meanwhile i think there is more buggy. my defender is now shooting on its own. first i thought it must be my controller, maybe the button defective. so i changed the setup using different buttons for shooting. but problem remains.

11. JediKnight1968

Right now I have three problems.
    1. Target hops even though is locked, at close distance, without losing target from the view.
    2. I hit targets but hits don't register. Went back on replay to check for lag issues but what I found is the shots did register on the ship but no damage was done
    3. The auto target locks but aims over or lower from the target.

So i think its time we called the exterminators to fumigate because with so many bugs ...

Friscomachine likes this.