1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Death matches bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by F.QTR, 1 Jun 2018.

1. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    If you play death matches and you come back from spawn you have a shield ? Why ?

Because I can get hit by fire weapons while in shield and get stunned ? I just got stunned 3 times while in shield !

Please fix this.

Attached Files:

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I agree that you shouldn't get caught on fire, but why not stunned? These shields already last so long and you move so fast with them that stunning this invincible player is a good counter.

3. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    So what is the point of the shield ?
    It’s wrong you stopping me from attacking for 14 sec plus 10 sec to spawn that mean 2vs3 for 24 sec

If I can’t hit someone with a shield I should not also stun him. At least make the stun take the shield down just I’m protected and also get stunned ?

Fluid Bait likes this.