1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear admins, I'd like to request you to ban my ingame account for a while

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 14 Oct 2017.

1. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

As you guys probably have read in the thread made by "The grim Repair", I'm going to quit this game. Me getting a rollback is not my main reason for quitting. It was simply the last push I needed to quit this game. And I do feel kinda relieved now. I might feel the temptation to start playing again, but that's not an option for me. I have to focus on more important stuff now. That's why I'd like to request the admins to ban my ingame account for a month. That's most likely enough time for me to stop missing the game.

My main reasons for quitting are that I just don't like this pay 2 win concept, and it takes just way too long to farm enough sugar to train captains. More time than I can afford playing. By quitting I'll have more time to make my homework in advance, I'll have more time for my hobbies, more time to train, and more time to sleep.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this game. And I have no regrets that I ever played this game. So thank you devs for creating this game. It gave me entertainment for several months. And also big thanks to the players that fleeted with me, and supported me during that time. And also all other players, I wish you guys the best of luck:)

@behumble it has indeed been a fun time. Too bad we didn't fleet more often. But yeah, unlike you, I never reached nightmare, and I'll probably never will now. But that's no big deal. I managed to get over 3800 with worthless gear on an mk5 shooter. (Almost) nobody else has pulled that off with gear that bad. So eventually I would have reached nightmare, it was only a matter of time. But reaching nightmare was never my goal in the first place. I reached my goal 2 moths ago already. My real goal was to be the number 1 of my country, and I did it. And now I'm even quitting as the number 1 player from the Netherlands, so I have zero regrets.

@Shadow Moon! You're right man, too bad we never got to fleet, I too was looking forward to it. But thanks for being my friend

@Cpt Obvious I didn't forget about the matches we fleeted, thanks for that. Unlike you, I have fallen to the darkside. But I'm sure you noticed that already even before those consequences. Thanks for not judging me for my mistake

@The_Otherguy for you... Euhm... Thanks for always liking almost every single comment I ever posted :) you're probably the main reason I became a well known member lol

@VaM RoiD you were the player I teamed up with the most. Thanks for be my pro fleet partner. I have reached new pr several times because of you.

@ViscountSniffit thanks for the support these last few days. Glad that I could entertain you with my (sometimes controversial) comments

@Babablacksheep Thank you for all the support you gave whenever I got bombed by salt bombs.

@ColdOne how could I forget a guild mate of mine. Special thanks to you my friend.

And of course thanks to everybody else.

@Joeyaa you probably don't remember it, but we started as enemies. Then we became friends, only to become enemies again. Lets forget our differences, I wish you the best of luck as well.

Well, I have said what I wanted to say. I can't risk getting distracted by this game again, I need to focus on other things now. So that's why I voluntarily ask to ban my in game account for a month. So that even if I do feel the temptation, there is just no way back for me.

@Miika @Zeus @Bennunator @The Grim Repair @Reboot ... Here by I ask you to please ban my ingame account for a month. My ingame name is: Dinoguardian. Can you guys at least do that for me please so that I can focus on other things? :) or if you need more info before you can ban my ingame account, please ask me, and I'll be happy to provide you guys with additional info.

(Edit: if anybody wants to quit this game too for whatever reasons, and can't afford to come back, why don't you too post your story in this thread, then we can get banned together)

Last edited: 14 Oct 2017
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    :'(
    Bye, have a good life.
    Sincerely,
    The_Otherguy

P.S. Keep us updated. :(

Last edited: 15 Oct 2017
    • Percy • likes this.
  3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Uh, how about just not playing?

4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I still don't want you to quit. Maybe play less like 10 matches a day just to have good time. You see I will always try to convince you to stay.

• Percy • and The Otherguy like this.
  5. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Damn wishaal, we still gonna see you around the forums tho right? T-T
    Hope devs temp ban your account like you ask, would be good to know they appreciate your contribution here on the forums and in game.....

Best of luck with your school, training, hobbies, life, etc.
    Glad you didn't post this when everyone was quitting pre update aha I was lacking sympathy.
    Definitely wouldve loved to fleet more often. Will miss you bud. I kinda want my life back as well haha. Most addicting mobile game out there though I can confirm.

6. Wishaal

I'm not going to take even the slightest risk. I have to abide by my choice. So even if I do want to play before then, I'll be unable to. That will just force me to spend my time on other things.

The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  7. Shadow Moon!

So devs don't ban Dinoguardian account untill you see the account named Shadow Moon! Somewhere near 3500-3600:oops:.

8. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

If you're that dead set on playing why wouldn't you just create another account?

TwittaDis and Shadow Moon! like this.
  9. Wishaal

I will never ever again start all over lol. I have put way too much effort on my main account. If I'm coming back, it will be on my Dinoguardian account, not on a mini. I don't enjoy playing as mini, so that will be no issue at all.

@Shadow Moon! You're supposed to support your friends lol:mad:

• Percy • and Babablacksheep like this.
  10. Shadow Moon!

Well yeah I am supporting you in 'not quitting'. As I already told you and again and again.

• Percy • and The Otherguy like this.
  11. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Hey @Wishaal couldn't you lose a bunch of matches before quitting lol... you sure stopped at a high point (infamy wise)

Elena Kr and Wishaal like this.
  12. Wishaal

I wish I stopped while I was at my pr lol. You got to admit, dropping before quitting would have been way too easy. Reaching the top is not supposed to be easy, or else you won't feel satisfied when you have finally reached the top. And whenever I was number 2 in my country it was you who stole my spot:mad:

But knowing you, this will pose no trouble to eventually reach the top. This will just give you extra motivation to keep playing. so best of luck;)

13. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Thought you were gonna surpass me @Wishaal ? Oh well. Good luck

14. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Well i won't miss you at all(just kidding) , because I am on Same road as you:D, anyways gonna install game someday just to say HI to friends (as i said)

HAVING SAID THAT, PEOPLE AREN'T ATTACHED TO YOU VIA GAME PLAY, BUT RATHER VIA FORUM. SO KEEP UP IN FORUMS. It hard to resist temptation to install, but hey it will go away in day or 2(recovered from clash royale addiction, just to end up here). BTW OUR PLAN OF MAKING YOU A ORANGE JUICE CLASS YOUTUBER DIDN'T WORK OUT SO WELL:D

Forum needs people like you, maybe find time every weekend to communicate with them And one easy remedy, whenever you are tempted to install again just just think the amount of good things you lost, it will do the job:D

15. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

I've only replied to one of your threads tho so u might not know me, you have my sympathy, I do not doubt your actions anyhow right, and you have my best of wishes as a member of the forums.

Elena Kr likes this.
  16. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

Wishaal likes this.
  17. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

To solve this issue buy nokia 3310 u wont be able to download battlebay=problem solved.thank me later

• Percy • likes this.
  18. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    What's ur tag, I wanna add you :(

19. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

If you play on iOS, delete the app and under restrictions, make it so you can't download apps from the App Store. It's a small price to pay (kinda big lol) but then you can't get battle bay back! :p

20. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Bye Wishaal... You've been one of the most active people on the forums, and also really supportive. We'll miss you... :oops:

Wishaal and The Otherguy like this.