1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Damage Per Battle (DPB)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Radib~( BK)~, 20 Nov 2017.

1. Radib~( BK)~

Radib~( BK)~ New Member

A new stat should be added in the player profile.Yeah, im talking about Damage per battle (or Avg. Dmg in last 10 battles).Because I see some players have a really low kills/battle rate.It doesnt fully express their talents...

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Would stars per battle be better? Contribution is not always about damage (e.g. a fixer heals, a speeder distracts/kills/assists). Damage would be pretty tailored to shooters/defenders.

3. *\_(-_-)_/*

*\_(-_-)_/* New Member

full-time Battle Bay Player
    I second this, I am often top damager, even if my team loses, yet I'm not usually one to "seal the deal" with a kill. Kills-per-battle is a poor ratio of showing how much a player actually contributes. Stars-per-battle, or damage-per-battle would be far more informative.

Radib~( BK)~ and ninjamutantti like this.
  4. Sandz

Sandz New Member

the kills/battle stat creates very annoying situations where an enemy ship will survive for an unnecessary amount of time because people want the "last hit" to just pad that single stat. I've seen people let their allies be destroyed because they refuse to attack an enemy ship until someone else puts them under a certain amount of health to get the finishing blow.

Radib~( BK)~ likes this.