1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Damage Depot Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by roE_En, 4 Jun 2017.

1. roE_En

roE_En New Member

I've unlock all map, but damage depot always showing no waves for me, i've tried clear data, reinstall application but still damage depot always had issue displaying waves. All other maps are normal. Please help what can i do??

Attached Files:

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Which device you are using for playing?

3. roE_En

roE_En New Member

Nox Emulator

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Thank you! Because of this we now managed to guess why this could be happening, reproduced it and found a fix.

This issue affects all Android devices which do not support OpenGL ES 3.0. This makes the issue critical and we're planning on releasing a hotfix update tomorrow to address this.

Sorry for the inconvenience the flat water is causing!

5. roE_En

roE_En New Member

Yes correct i was using OpenGL compatible mode on my Nox Emulator, thank you so much for the quick reply, looking forward to support the game..

6. KiKi-Cro

KiKi-Cro New Member

I had the same issue, but after applying the new hotfix the game wont load, it starts and then after logo quits to homescreen. Useing: sony xperia tablet, android 4.1.2. Please fix this bug.