1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily quest keeps forcing me to play low lv boat quests after 4.0

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Taevion0, 19 Oct 2018.

1. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

My daily quests didnt used to display quests that require me to use mk4 boats and below. I have mk6 enfo.

After 4.0 update, the past 2 daily quests are fixer and shooter quests and they're both mk4. I'm in 3300 infamy so that's not gonna go well.

Can support team stop the madness?

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Quests have always been a bit of a nuisance. I wish they would just fix it once and for all, so you don’t get quests for items/ships that are clearly underpowered.

Taevion0 likes this.
  3. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I also have a problem, the main ship is level 47, and the remaining ships are level 15, and the quest makes me play on weak ships ...

Taevion0 likes this.
  4. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

I have the same issue. I am fixer main and I got an enforcer quest which is the weakest ship of mine, used to be mk2. It's annoying. Please fix this.

Taevion0 likes this.
  5. lbkwok513

lbkwok513 New Member

i have the same problem.
    We all have a main ship and the rest should be relatively lower level.

Taevion0 likes this.
  6. AngryMightyShark

AngryMightyShark New Member

Same problem

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Do you have items equipped on your lower ships?
    I know that before the update leaving a ship bare would guerentee that you wouldn't get quests for that ship. Same went for items as long as they weren't equipped.
    Is this no longer the case?
    I have yet to get a quest for something I don' have equipped.

8. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

I do. They are my mules. And thx for tip but it is still an undisclosed rule that game staff didnt choose to explain.

battle bay staff should improve on this. It's counter intuitive. Maybe make it an option to turn off or just stop it from showing up overall.

JoshW likes this.