1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily mission rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 27 Feb 2018.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Can you please adjust the daily mission rewards so that it detects when you have your storage full and it doesn’t give you rewards of that type (gold/sugar)?

I’ve been getting rewards of sugar for almost a week and barely gold rewards... I can’t storage more sugar since a week. Every time I start a new training, shortly after I’m already full with sugar...

Maybe 50% sugar 50% gold rewards, or just don’t give rewards of the thing you are full of!

Thx

2. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

You wont be saying that soon. i play for 5-6hours a day and cannot upgrade my guns and training all the time. sugar is never enough at higher levels

Marquesolution and wtfack like this.
  3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

You can "re-roll" a quest every eight hours by using the arrows in the corner; are you doing this for your Sugar quests to convert them to Gold?

4. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Just let us reroll completed quests. It seems fair to me

rexaroni likes this.
  5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Disagreed. I only want sugar quests when I'm full of sugar. That way I can overfill and train further up on BHurt.

6. nosesabe

Im lv39... im not low level precisely...

I save missions that I won’t complete for when I can “re-roll” them but the next missions give me sugar too...

Try other type of weapons xD, that trick works up to a certain point anyway

7. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

dont troll people with your fake exp. just look at the upgrade parts price vs sugar ratio, gold wont keep up with sugar during the process. you did was saving up parts for months, and short on sugar for a day or two during the upgrades

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'm Lv40, with two Mk6s, multiple Rares maxed out, building Epics now, sitting on about 2 million gold and that's only because I've done a few rounds of common-scrapping to farm pieces.

I'm running out of sugar faster than Starbucks during Unicorn Latte season.

If I want to train, items suffer, if I want to level items, training suffers. Once you get your preferred ship to Mk6, gold is not an issue.

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Also add that you receive like 50% more gold from battles and boxes than you do sugar. Plus the gold quest rewards are higher than sugar rewards. Plus you get a ton of gold from selling useless perks from the raffle (talking about you, repairing cooldown). Plus you can hoard perks for later as additional gold storage.

Marquesolution likes this.
  10. nosesabe

69321DD8-5DA1-4CF1-8986-36E1977BB284.png
    For real!!! And every time I change mission, sugar missions appear!!!

11. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    well , maybe it's bug . rarely happen to other player . maybe you can use that sugar to upgrade new item that you want start building .

12. nosesabe

I have no gold to buy parts!

13. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    It's not a bug, it's just bad luck. :(
    It's happened many time to me already too, but only when I don't need it. If I want it to stay Gold/sugar, then it change... :mad::(

14. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    ah , that's toublesome then . just keep play , man . it's okay if you can't contain all of your sugar .

i think i have some tips for you , make your sugar less than 100% capacity , than claim the bigger sugar reward from finished quest , that sugar will exceed the capacity .

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    i never happened to me , but yeah it suck ( same kind reward from quest )

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. nosesabe

F10D6FD6-31B6-47D9-883B-967648917F34.png 94BD7B3B-8E11-4EDA-A698-CC7E19B9E250.png

For real, I’ve been full of sugar for 3 days and sugar missions are the only thing I get!!!!!! Am I having a bug or what!!!?

17. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

few times i ended up 4 days only sugar quest.

18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Since level 39+ sugar has been overflowing for me and there's nothing I can do about it but lose it. There's not enough parts in the market to upgrade, and with training times as long as a week, there is no way to use up the sugar as quests and rewards replenish it too quick. I've even been cutting down on playing so that I can try to re-roll sugar quests to gold, but they usually re-roll to sugar and after 2 attempts it's impossible to not accidentally complete it. There was a request to allow re-rolling of completed daily quests, which would be really nice.

19. nosesabe

Well I would be ok with some gold ones... BUT I JUST HET SUGAR QUESTS!!

7064E11A-AAC8-4FE7-821A-38444F00B730.png

It’s the seventh sugar quest I got in row!!

20. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

RNG. I'm currently at 26 straight legendary raffle draws without hitting a legendary piece. Statistically reasonable, but still unfortunate.