1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Battle Bouns

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Memorize, 15 Apr 2017.

Tags:
  1. Memorize

Memorize Member

Is there an Epic parts drop from Daily Battle Bouns? I'm been playing after updates till today haven't seen any of Epic parts from DBB at all. All I'm got was common uncommon and rare that's it. Anyone els having same experiences as i am? I'm just wondering thank you.

2. BEN

BEN Active Member

I get 6 epic parts per box. So in a day the total epic parts I get is 18.

3. kylek33

kylek33 Member

I haven't found any epics either. What league are you in? @BEN

4. BEN

BEN Active Member

The nightmare league. Im also pretty sure that I get 6 epic parts when i was in the Ace I league last time.

5. kylek33

kylek33 Member

I'm in the blue league but it's nice to know there are better rewards aiming for me when I get up there. Now if I could just get rid of the seal clubbers I'd be abke to move up a bit

6. BEN

BEN Active Member

Are you using an MK4 ship? Once you get an MK5 it should be a little easier.

7. Memorize

Memorize Member

Really that was unlucky for me I'm in Ace 1 league don't ever got epic parts at all.
    I'm guess it all about RNG. Thank you for answering.

8. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

Interesting. So if I get the mk5 shooter I will get epic parts in daily bonuses, or do I just have to have incredible winning streaks? Getting to nightmare lvl for that seems way overboard, haha

9. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

To get to nightmare, you need epic items... To get epic items you need epic parts and to get epic parts you need to be in nightmare.... Seems contradictory...

kylek33 likes this.
  10. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I'm in ace 2 league which actually I mostly get 2-3 epic parts or even 0.so it's normal if you're in blue league it's hard to get epic parts
    So far don't know how to get in nightmare.
    ...And also will the reward in the daily battle box increase

11. kylek33

kylek33 Member

@BEN Yes, I'm in a mk4. I use a defender so I have to advance an extra level or two for each upgrade, which is BS. I think I have to wait until lv29 to get mk5... and @Mr squiqqle thats called a vicious cycle, one you're expected to break with purchases. #battlepay

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  12. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Daily battle rewards scale based on your captain level. The higher the level the higher the rewards. The same logic applies to normal battle rewards also.

Kenvil, P0rthos and Brizo like this.
  13. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

But... Does that mean lower level captains are not supposed to have epic items?

14. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Lower levels getting none and higher levels getting some isn't exactly a scale. We should be getting epic parts in our daily boxes too. Grey 1, green 3, blue 5, ace 7, nightmare 8... that's a scale

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  15. BEN

BEN Active Member

Is 6 epic pieces the max for the daily battle box? It would be nice if it depends on the outcome of the game too like how it did in the old version (12 pieces for a win, 6 for a loss or something like that. Just dont make it any lower please lol)