1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Battle FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 19 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

What is a Custom Battle:

In a Custom Battle, you can invite friends and guild mates by creating your own game. Challenge your friend to a 1 vs 1 battle or do it the old fashioned way 5 vs 5 – or any combination. 1 vs 5? Sure!

How do I create a Custom Battle:

You can find the Custom Battle button from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of your screen. Tapping that creates a lobby and you can start inviting players to join. You can invite a maximum of five players to each team and a maximum of five players to spectate the battle.
    bb_lobby_faq_button.png

Can I choose a specific map?

Yes, you can either make the map selection random or choose it yourself. You can pick the map by tapping the question mark that says “random map” by default.
    bb_lobby_faq_maps.png

Do I get rewards and gain infamy from a custom battle?

No, you do not receive rewards or gain infamy from these battles.

How can I move players around?

The host of the Custom Battle can drag a player either to the other team or to be a spectator.

Are there any infamy limitations?

No, it is up to the host to make sure the battle is fair and fun.

Can everyone replay the battle?

Yes, except regular spectators. When you are the host and spectate you can replay the battle along with everyone who took part in the match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.