1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Shop System, does it suck?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by D3X, 26 Apr 2017.

?

What do you think of the Current Shop / Item System?

1. Needs work.

93.0%
  2. Good.

7.0%
  1. Arrow-->

Arrow--> Member

*Bump*, nothings been done in past 4 months?

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. MOB BOSS

MOB BOSS Member

Ya and the shop still sucks! I've been playing this game for almost a year and I have never seen an epic turbo yet.. I could go on for days how I hate that Rovio tortures us with this horrible system... But their loving it because the scum of the earth are spending 20000$ to get these stupid little items that are clearly impossible to get naturally through the game... Anyway I'll stop now.

BasedCarpen and disorder like this.
  3. disorder

disorder Active Member

5 month of play (at least 5-6h/day) 400 Euros spent...
    waited 5 month for another epic teslashield...
    wait since 5 month for another epic grenade
    all is made for pay in this game.
    and cos you don't pay enough your infamy don't raise.

we wait for update, things like this but no news of dev, no news of the future of battlebay...
    i think this game is just a good 3D motor useful for rovio, and a moneymaker. After rovio don't care of this game.

Babablacksheep, Arrow--> and monobrow like this.
  4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

@Miika @Zeus

At time of writing, 93%* of your customer base seem pretty unhappy with the shop system.
    Any chance you can look at this please?

*208 vs 16 votes, granted not the entire player base, but ive seen worse sample sizes used in global advertising campaigns for cosmetics :)

5. Arrow-->

Arrow--> Member

Not sure if they are going to have a look cuz this model seems fine for them who cares about what players feel about the system, they are playing anyway! I have stopped spending money for now just like Bunta and few others, I will spend again if i think its worth it :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. disorder

disorder Active Member

stopped to put money since a good month, and will never put money again in this game.

BasedCarpen and Arrow--> like this.
  7. MOB BOSS

MOB BOSS Member

I haven't spent a cent since updateageddon. This game is worth 5$ tops. Hard to believe there's people numb enough to spend 20000$. Proof a civil war is coming. No one should have that much money to waste on such a pile of crap

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

In this range myself, the struggle is real. I'm facing off against people with multiple high-level Epic and Legendary items. I've still got two Uncommons and no Epics.

fixer_2442.jpg

D3X likes this.
  9. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

well yes, shop sucks. end of discusion.

The Otherguy and FALCO like this.
  10. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

... but the devs wont fix it anyway cuz it brings money *actual end of discussion

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

B U M P, @D3X lets keep thread alive
    Although i will clarify one change,It is perks availibilty which is good since quests

12. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Wow, that was a long time ago. I'm now at the "3.5K infamy wall"

fixer_now.jpg

Not pictured - my extra pairs of Turbos, Sniper Cannons, and Shields that will take me to Tier V Rare gear for those items as well.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  13. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Give me 4 red leg pieces i will give you 4 green one. Deal?

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I spent no real money on this game and still feel robbed. All weapon progress being based on RNG is just dumb to me and the fact thst the shop works the same way is even worse

15. Babablacksheep

Weapon! I have seen Rare sniper crit chance 5% perk in SHOP like 2 times,in 12.5k games played:(

Shadow Moon! and The Otherguy like this.
  16. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

It's up to you guys to fight the fight with Rovio. However, I think it's a losing battle. This thread has existed longer than most people playing on here (existed prior than Global release) and Rovio clearly knows what they are doing (even though it may not be best for the success of the game).

I'm already out the door and not coming back, I haven't even fired up the game in about a week and a half. I only visit the forum once a day (depending if I get replies) .

The whole Pay to win, money grabbing practices, and random garbage items has already killed my will to play this game.

17. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'd be halfway to a Legendary Duct Tape, sure! ;)

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Oh and to REQUOTE this as reference.

The 10,000 Game metric no longer applies. You likely need 30,000 games to get what Porthos got in 10K from the old system. This is because I've already surpassed Porthos's number of games played before i quit, and he still had way more epics than I had(over double).

It's a given that this current system has stretched out the timelines, and therefore made the costing for more expensive.

Last edited: 5 Dec 2017
  19. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

20000 games played. 1 T5 epic.
    It's a very long road to have competitive gear when there are so many whales.

Kitterini and Babablacksheep like this.
  20. Babablacksheep

12.5K games,1 legendary (Not the best )and no T4 epics