1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Shop System, does it suck?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by D3X, 26 Apr 2017.

?

What do you think of the Current Shop / Item System?

1. Needs work.

93.0%
  2. Good.

7.0%
  1. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

i voted earlier that it was not good i still think it sucks.

behumble and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

If there is a vote "Needs work AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" I will change my previous vote..

3. TheEpicWarlord

Got to 2650 infamy it is pretty rough.

monobrow likes this.
  4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Here's a 3rd major update. My third Epic Crate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got 2 Epics, with one long awaited Epic Sniper Cannon, which makes that the 4th one I received! The Epic Standard Mortar looks to be scrapped. Either way, this has been a good crate.

5. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Man... you are making me jealous. I've never opened an epic crate. I've opened one rare crate... but that was it. lol.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

With VIP and Pearl Diver, I'm getting a steady stream of Pearls per day based on the number of games I play. I'm pretty frugal with them, and only using them to buy Epic Crates and helping to do the Captain Skills beyond storage capacity. It's working well for me, and the costs is pretty reasonable :)

KilleWh4le and P0rthos like this.
  7. Rock'N'Rolla

Don't u remember how many pearls u spent to get V cannon evolution? At what captain lvl did u get it?

P.S. I wish I had ur luck getting so many usefull duplicates of weapons I play..

8. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I got 2 extra of each on the explosion and sniper cannon at around Captain level 33. It took awhile to actually be able to evolve them into T5 as i needed to actually upgrade Bhurt to 28 and collect enough resources to even do it. It was expensive and took about a month to actually get there. I never scrap any of my rares unless i know which ones i won't be using. Rares to me are easier to come by, just keep buying from shop and keep scrapping. Scrapping a rare almost guarantees a piece. As well, scrapping uncommons at level 21 also gives a chance to drop rare components.

I have played over 7.8k games. It's more about persistence more than Luck at this point.

9. Rock'N'Rolla

Thank you for your answer.
    I've played 4300 games. Still no epic duplicates..) Feel more and more tired because of that random. Nevertheless I reached 2700 with t2-3 rares only..

Last edited: 16 Jul 2017
    Babablacksheep and D3X like this.
  10. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Wooot!

Look what I got from a free grey crate!

Screenshot_20170708-075937.png

Only one more to go baby, it looks now that it won't be six more months to complete my T5 cannon after all.

As @D3X said, persistence is the key.

:D

Last edited: 16 Jul 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  11. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, it's the same how i felt back at 4k games. You'll start seeing the light at the tunnel at 6k or so. Don't fret. As per epics, don't ever expect to get to T5 on them. As @Helius Maximus has indicated, it's takes a long long time.

12. Rock'N'Rolla

I have put away my epic explosive about a month ago and bought a rare one for 750k gold. Got the second one only 3 days ago from pieces. Even rares need so fkn long time to be upgraded. Pisses me off.. 2700 MK4 shooter with lvl 20 explosive.. Shame..

13. disorder

disorder Active Member

I Ve buy in totally 3 epic box, and kept only things for 1 build. By scraping things i've a t3 epic blast, t3 rare flare gun, t3 rare turbo, a teslashield epic and a teslabolt epic, t3 rare frost blaster, t3 rare frost launcher, ...
    Ive done 3k fight, and honestly that suck. Now i see player with only 500 fight with t4...
    I Think that its nearly impossible to get t4 epic, and that i was fucking lucky.
    And i ve paid... So i imagine for f2p. Will they stay for year and hoping getting t3 rare item....?
    Thats stupid to not be able to buy in shop same weapon, its against easy évolution... But when people are able to get legendary so often what is the problem with buying for 750k gold a rare weapon ??? Even in spending hours and hours it s really long

14. TheEpicWarlord

I have all tier 3 and I have been playing on this account since global launch or maybe just a bit before actually all level 21 rares except for two epics

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    [​IMG]
    Free crate.

16. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Ive played 4k games, and have had two epic duplcates, one for nitro and one for standard mortar. they are not useful to me as a fixer though so bleh.
    At 2600 using uncommons (my turbo and repair box) and tier2-3 rares

17. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

What is pearl diver?

18. TheEpicWarlord

Gives you 100 pearls a day for 10 days I think.

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

That's what they used to call it, it's stuck with me. But yea, that's it.

20. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I'll be happy just to get an Epic piece. You got the whole item. Nice!

The Otherguy likes this.