1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Why do I need to hire and train my crew?

Your crew unlocks talents for you. Talents improve your combat prowess and gives you access to different weapons.

Why do I need different crew members?

Different crew members unlock different upgrades and weapons. Variety is the spice of life, after all!

How do I train my crew?

Go to the crew screen, press their portrait to choose a crew member, then press train to start the training. This costs sugar.

How do I unlock a crew member?

Choose their portrait (a green arrow will let you know that they are available for upgrade/ hire) and tap hire.

Which crew member should I choose to train?

Whichever one you want! Some are not unlocked until you reach a certain Captain level. If you like a certain crew member, train that one!

Why do I need to retrain a crew member?

If you feel like you picked the wrong talent or had a change of heart, you can retrain to change your mind.

What are these talents on my crew screen? What do I do with them?

Talents improve your prowess on and off the battlefield by increasing stats, improving fusing, or unlocking items for use.

How do I increase my Captain level?

You increase your Captain level by training your crew and by battling. Higher Captain levels are required to buy and upgrade better ships, allow you to hire certain levels of crew members, unlock new crew members for hire, and increase resource quantity caps.

Last edited: 21 Nov 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.