1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Crashing

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Jack Durbin, 15 May 2017.

1. Jack Durbin

Jack Durbin New Member

I have had this problem since I first downloaded this game. I open the app for the first 10 seconds it completely freezes then a message pops up and says battle Bay is not responding would you like to force close or wait. And when I hit wait it works perfectly fine after that. But for the first 10 seconds I can't do anything.

2. Neodecadente

Neodecadente New Member

What's ur mobile model?

3. Jack Durbin

Jack Durbin New Member

I have a Google Pixel on 7.1.2. The version of the app is 2.3.14743

4. Robotic Warrior

Robotic Warrior New Member

I too faces the same problem.
    In the middle of the battle (70% of time ) The game goes not responding. The worst part is you can't do anything for 20 to 30 secs which is enough to kill me in battle.I lost many battles because of this problem.
    I tried clearing ram before playing this game helped me sometimes.

besides this problem the friend chat won't work sometime

5. yusufpam

yusufpam New Member

i have the same problem with ipad pro ios 9.3, the game crashed after load the rovio logo