1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection problem in Egypt

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AhmEDEXpress, 14 May 2017.

1. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

Hi, I started playing couple of days ago
    Day 1:
    no problemo what so ever! the experience was great.

Day 2 until today:

I am lagging in every single match, the odd thing though, I only have like couple of seconds in every match that I can hit or take hits before I enter "lag" mode, it's pretty much like godmode, I can see everyone is moving but nothing happens other than that, I can throw canons until I disconnects, and again I am getting updates on whom was killed and hits that's been done to my HP.

Now, is that a common issue, or is it something related to Egypt only? since Egypt is a fucked up country limiting VOIP and closing gaming ports and shit!

2. Attia

Attia New Member

Me too having that issue and I can't do anything with it I don't know is it form the game server or what