1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection issue after update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kraimer, 22 Mar 2018.

1. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

Greetings.
    After update my connection is pretty much dead. Ping is very high and everything is hanging during the match.
    Need help.
    Playing from Dubai.
    Provider: DU
    Galaxy note 8

Tranced likes this.
  2. mortyuz

mortyuz New Member

Same here, after the last update the game keeps kicking me out as soon as I join a battle. I used to have such problems before, so I used VPN. Later this problem disappeared and I didn't have to use VPN anymore. Then the problem appeared again and the game was kicking me out from every battle when there were 2.40 minutes until the end of the battle. Shortly before the last update this issue disappeared again and I was happy until the last update. I play from Uzbekistan, my provider is Sarkor (but other players from Uzbekistan with different providers used to have the same issues like me), my phone is Galaxy S9+.

3. MiThoughtless

MiThoughtless New Member

Hi. I'm from Uzbekistan and I have this problem too

Attached Files:

rustam likes this.
  4. rustam

rustam New Member

Morty adminam poyebat, ne budut otve4at.

mortyuz likes this.
  5. MiThoughtless

MiThoughtless New Member

Come on, guys! We want to play, but we can't after update