1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Compte perdu !!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by LA MONTAGNE, 7 Jul 2018.

?

Account recuperation ???

1. Help from the devs

100.0%
  2. Solutions

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LA MONTAGNE

LA MONTAGNE New Member

Rovio,
    I am very disappointed because I play Battle Bay for 6 months and having uninstalled then having reinstalled the game to resolve certains bugs, re-lanced the game, I realized i had lost my main account and cannot synchronize it with Google Play. I am not on Facebook and only have one account.
    User name : / \ LA MONTAGNE / \ #VZHTDGMJ LVL 43 Guild: Hold-Fast
    I also spent a certain amount of money in this game, I hope you make an effort for the recovery of the account or find a solution together to solve the problem.
    If you could answer rather quickly, thank you in advance

Last edited: 7 Jul 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/please-read-forum-rules-code-of-conduct.3/

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. LA MONTAGNE

LA MONTAGNE New Member

ShipCrusherCz likes this.