1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Communication System [Official]

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SneeZ, 20 May 2017.

1. SneeZ

SneeZ New Member

You know what would be amazing to have in this game? yes, a communication system.

there are currently only 6 words that you can use to contact your teammates during a match. so the chance of your teammates to understand what you want them to do is so slim. for that reason, i've decided to create this thread to work alongside other battlers to create a proper communication system by combining these 6 words. but first of all. we need to know what are these 6 words and what do they mean:

--

"Attack!" : used to order your allies to attack the enemy team (the unfriends) directly.

"Together!" : one of the most used command during a match. used to command your teammates to stick together.

"Help!" : used to let your team know that you are in danger and need a back up as quickly as possible.

"Capture!" : used to order your teammates to capture the main objective which is the big green circle that's usually located in between the 2 teams spawning areas.

"Yes!" : usually means that you agree with your teammates orders or actions during a match. sometimes used as a way of celebration.

"Negative!" : means that you disagree with your teammates orders or actions during a match.

--

now that i explained each one of the communication words in the game. it's time to start talking about the communication system. the communication system includes orders designed by combining these 6 words by saying them one after another in a specified scheme. i'll take any good recommendations from the comments and put it in this thread so
    all the forum members can use it as a way to tell a specified order. and so they can understand it when other people from the forum tries to use it.
    the more people start to use this communication system. the less time will be wasted during a match trying to communicate with your teammates and failing. which leads to a guaranteed lost match.
    by far i've created these orders written below and will add any useful orders that will be suggested in the comments section.
    --
    1x "Attack" + 1x "Help" = Attack the fixers.

1x "Attack" + 1x "Capture" = engage with the enemy team near the capture points

1x "Attack" + 1x "Together" = attack the same target.

1x "Negative" + 1x "Attack" = don't engage with the enemy yet.

1x "Negative" + 1x "Capture" = don't capture the objective yet.

1x "Negative" + 1x "Together" = don't stick together. spread through the map.

1x "Negative" + 1x "Attack" + 2x "Help" = don't attack the defenders.
    --
    that's what i've got for now. let me know if you have ideas for other orders.

-SneeZ

WAYAW and - C l o u d y - like this.
  2. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Pressing the attack command while locked in specifies who you would like to be killed.
    Also "Yes, Attack, Together."