1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Chirping/Clicking in all audio

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by w@x, 7 Jun 2018.

1. w@x

w@x Member

Weird chirping/clicking sound in audio track? Almost sounds like a cd spinning in a CD player. It’s there with or without headphones, during battle music and on loading screen. It’s like Chinese water torture :mad:

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Have you restarted the app?

3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Could you please record a video of this happening? We have never witnessed this before.

4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    You're probably hearing the capture ticking from the last battle. Did it go away when you restarted the app? If so, this is a bug that the devs are aware of.

5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

same there is this crackling sound like a fire burning everytime i finish battle and it loads to the colourful ship screen...

6. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

@Miika it's the capture ticking sound that keeps playing when you enter the next battle from an on-going battle, after getting sunk.
    It still hasn't been fixed.
    It happened to me twice yesterday :/

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Happens to me everyday, I've already developed a habit of waiting for whoever is on the capture point to leave capture before I leave the match.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.