1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheating, battle Bay, please devs check this now

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by C.T, 23 Sep 2017.

1. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Sure, he also could have lost it, less likely but he could have.

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

So never shoot the target? Being in range? Come on dude I too play speeder and with full health and a stun he or she could have melted that enfo with 2 EC shots easily.

3. *Rubber Duck*

All I really care to hear is wether or not this is bannable. Like I said IMO I see no issue if they are in the same guild, u have ur opinion aswell...nether opinions gona change. We run a respectable guild and it don't matter what my opinion is if this is bannable we are gona follow the rules

4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I'm not a dev, But this is a bannable offense. Just look at that topic involving T-pro and the UVW guild.

People doing this might even receive a permanent ban

Rainbow Warrior and Shadow Moon! like this.
  5. *Rubber Duck*

I know what they did, but a draw isn't boosting infamy

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

1 shot easy that is. This is just infamy boosting/manipulation and of course it's not okay.

Rainbow Warrior and Shadow Moon! like this.
  7. *Rubber Duck*

So is a speeder running away to cause a draw

8. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

The matter wasn't just about boosting infamy. It's about "fixed" matches. That's basicly what your guild members did. If they receive a ban, good for them, they deserved that. If not, tell them they should feel lucky.

Last edited: 23 Sep 2017
  9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Poppycock. A speeder at low health forcing a draw instead of losing is completely different.

10. *Rubber Duck*

These are not our guys

11. *Rubber Duck*

Lol, both situations the player(s) made a choice to not fight and FORCE a draw...if u ban one u should ban both scenarios...both rigged the fight by choice to draw

12. Shadow Moon!

But why go for a draw when you can win? What about other 4 members which may have protected that speeder in hope he will finish off the battle for them. If you are so determined to not hit your guild mate fleet with them.

13. *Rubber Duck*

Y not go for a lose if ur that last speeder? Y be a little b*tch and cause the unfriendly team no infamy when they clearly outdid the friendly team? And deserve the win not a draw

14. *Rubber Duck*

U can argue with me all day but ultamitly when u look at the basics of both situations...one team is being forced no infamy due to the choice of another player....so again, if one situation is bannable they BOTH should be

15. Shadow Moon!

But was that speeder dieing? Dodging shots is also a skill like landing shots but not firing a shot is just rubbish why even play just stay at the spot when see your guild mate. Let others play 4v4

16. *Rubber Duck*

It's already been pointed out about the 2 in this vid...i never claimed they were even trying to kill each other....my point is the difference between the 2 situations...and my question is to a dev. What u, me or anyone else says doesn't matter, what matters is what the rule is...no point in ageing opinions that won't change....just wanting a devs answer not y'alls opinions.

17. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

The glaring flaw you seem to be missing in your argument is that purposefully not losing(winning or drawing if it comes to it) is the whole point of the game.
    Purposefully not winning to help a friend on the opposite team is bad for your team, forcing a draw when you'd otherwise lose is good for your team.
    See? Different.

18. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Member

Both are not rigged
    In this example both have accepted that it will be a draw.
    In your scenario only the speeder wants a draw to save his and his team's infamy while the enemy wants to kill the speeder. Only 1 has agreed for a draw in this situation and it's fair.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  19. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

It
    It should be bannable because u r dragging ur team down don't forget it's a team based match since he was at full health( his fixer invested in him ) it would still been questionable if it was 1v 1 match.

20. Miika

Miika Game Lead

It's unbelievable we even need to say this out loud because it's common sense for any competitive game so let's make it in absolutely clear terms:

Battle Bay is a competetitive multiplayer game and any activity other than trying to win does not belong to the game. Intentionally not trying to win is a bannable offense because you are ruining the experience for other players. When it is done in a collusion with other players to fix matches we reserve the right to permanently ban the involved players immediately without any further warning.

If you are just a guild member who tries to encourage you guild mates to perform these activities you are complicit just as much even if you would not ever do it yourself and are subject to same rules of being banned permanently.

Clear? Good! Now let's have some tough and fair battles in the Bay! :)