1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Chats and guilds temporarily turned off

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bennunator, 7 May 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    we're working on it, can't give you an ETA yet unfortunately.

2. PezReaper

PezReaper New Member

Why is the guild down?

3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

They can't tell that yet and they are trying to solve the problem. You seriously can't demand anyone to solve a problem which has been caused by other server users. The overload on server clearly caused this and something has gone wrong. Give them some time and let them do their work. No one is able to work well when somebody is time after time asking when it's ready.

Bar1, Dobson, Sifa and 1 other person like this.
  4. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

it will be fixed when it's fixed. give it time, if people didn't spam the hell out of global chat we wouldn't have this issue, so rather than direct the hate towards the poor folks working as hard as they can to fix it, maybe direct it towards the folks who caused the issue

Bar1, Marijp, Sifa and 4 others like this.
  5. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Yeah hope it can be fixed soon,as no fleet ended me up dropping infamy.......

6. Robert Sel

Robert Sel New Member

Construction
    Almost 24 hours now. Come on Rovio this is so embarrassing for you and so fustrating and quite discusting to be honest that it's lead this long. Whatever you are doing can't you leave it? Release on the next update. I'm this close > < from deleting the game... What a joke

7. :*\SHIN|GAMI/*:

:*\SHIN|GAMI/*: New Member

For realz

8. TheRedSpeeder

Seriously? You can't demand that they would solve the problem like this in a day. Especially when it might also be the server capasity causing the problem. They might not have waited this massive global launch and this is quite common phenomenon when servers go down when people start new game. You just need to be patient and give them some time.You should also know that this developer group isn't that big so they sure are doing a wonderful job as a group as big as they are.

Might also be that they are waiting something that would rise their server capasity and give the game better running.

9. LafKodu71

LafKodu71 New Member

BAKİN BU SİZ SON KEZ DİYİŞİM BENİM KUPAM 902 ŞUAN SAVAŞTA TAKIMINA 400 500 LÜK ADAMLAR GELİYO YA ADAM AKILLI YAPIN ŞU BOTLARI KALDIRMA İŞLEMİNİ YADA OYUNU BIRAKICAZ 5 KİŞİ

10. :*\SHIN|GAMI/*:

Wh
    What you say is true but when u create a good game and something goes wrong you're going to be bothered by some peeps especially if they don't know the technical side of a network.

Robert Sel likes this.
  11. Robert Sel

Robert Sel New Member

Construction
    @TheRedSpeeder fair enough. A little heads up would've been nicer too. I'm surprised they haven't yet or perhaps I hope they will do what SuperCell have. Multiple cross-platform servers every time you log in in your in a different global chat by a different server like Clash of Clans so to speak. That would help Battle Bay by miles.

12. TheRedSpeeder

That's true and a sad thing. People should not start barking before they know what might be the case. Yes, this looks like just a little deal but since it takes over 24hrs, I bet there's something wrong way bigger than most expects. That's why people should think first and after that they should comment something like that if still have a reason for that.

Oh well... If someone wants to delete the game because of a chat problem, who am I stopping them. But hey.. it's not my problem that they will lose a lot when quiting this awesome game ;)

SCOOTY PUFF Jr and Dobson like this.
  13. TheRedSpeeder

Yes, that would help and thank you for understanding my comment :). I just must say that there might be a problem with that chat. I don't know how the things are in this kind of coding and so but there might be some issues with development because if supercell has developed it by itself then it's their's and Rovio would need a permission to use similar chat. If not, then this would help a big time

Robert Sel likes this.
  14. April M

April M New Member

Well its good you have forums to look back on. I currently can't see friends I have either. Plus the ad's are not loading, freezing the game. But all in all, awesome game!

15. TheRedSpeeder

What system you use? Game freezing and ads not loading are features that doesn't have anything to do with chat (I think). If you use apple devices, you should get ios10 if not already. Also updating android to latest version is a good fixing method if you use android.
    Also have you checked that your device has enough RAM to run the game? If there's not enough, try to turn resolution to half from options (left top cornel -> options -> left side of the window and there graphics). You might want to try this graphic method anyway if you haven't already tryed.

16. :*\SHIN|GAMI/*:

It's a game we've been looking for weather we knew it or not

Dobson, Bennunator and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  17. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

I have enjoyed some nice solo battles. Just wanted to say that do whatever you have to do to sort out this chat thing. No hurry no worry.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  18. Galvezudave

Galvezudave New Member

I thought I was the only one with this problem! Good to know!

19. Abdolaziz Fahad

Abdolaziz Fahad New Member

Fix or add more quests please.

20. Newfie Shooter

Newfie Shooter New Member

I didn't get any thanks