1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Charged Pearls for Gift from Dad

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by xxxBISMARCKxxx, 31 Jul 2017.

1. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    The only thing I can agree with is that if you scrap an item that have perks, a dialog box should appear indicating that the item you want to scrap has perks and if you proceed you will lose them and if you continue anyway it was at your desire, other than that the system is just fine.

Same when you evolve a weapon, if the item have perks it should warn you that it won't be integrated in the evolved weapon and that you will lose that perk.

About inventory space, well it is explicit enough, the error is in the 8th layer.

2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Wait, that's a thing? You lose perks in an item if you evolve it with them inserted? That's about the silliest thing I've ever heard.

3. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yep, be sure to remove perks from the duplicate weapon before the evolve operation.

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
  4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You don't ever lose perks from the item you evolved, but you lose the perks from the material items because those items gets destroyed in the process.

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

uhhh I don't get it @Miika

it sounds like this is just another thread that shows just how stuborn people are.
    *sigh*

6. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

@Miika I see, well, that makes more sense, but a warning would still be nice. Anyway, what about a locking function? Has there been any discussion about implementing one?