1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing guilds should be like this

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by kurdish bndo, 28 Apr 2018.

1. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Changing guilds will always make you lose something either new rivalry rewards ,or current rivalry rewards, (depends on when you changed your guild (before or after rivalry finished) )

I understand that if i changed my guild i shouldn't get its rivalry and new-completed quests , because i wasn't there to help or iam just doing that to claim token (cheating) ,

But what i don't understand is :why i don't get my old guild's rivalry rewards (the guild that i was one of its member till i just changed my guild )?

So my suggestion is
    (
    If anyone changed his guild (after that till the current rivalry Finnish) any quest his guild members finished he will still gets the reward (without needing to click claim , why ?read and you will understand) and also get rivalry reward too

That if he didn't join any other guild till the old rivalry finished ,that why " no clicks", but but of course he can't use his token and he can't know how much token he has and how much quests his team did ,...etc (till he join a guild) but only if he was in that guild for more than 2 days after the current rivalry has started .

But if he joined a new guild

then his old guild current quests board is shown ( even if a board is finished he can claim them and contributor toward the new board from his old guild ) and also his old guild current rivalry is shown too and he can claim them when the rivalry is finished , but all that will happen if he was in his old guild for more than 2 days after the current rivalry had started
    )
    :);):):)

Mad_Bulls_007 and HARPO! like this.