1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes needed for current guild structuring

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TheAntiSnipe, 4 Nov 2017.

1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    It fact stuff like those should be implemented at the first place, texts like
    "invited by... " "accepted by... " "rejected by... " "kicked by..." " demoted/promoted by..... "

AoiTenshi and Jujujuan like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Adding it, thanks for your input!

Jujujuan likes this.
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Agreed, and to know what players to kick or not (if they are inactive), they should add a feature when you can see how many times the person battled or logged in during the current rivalry.

4. TheAntiSnipe

Actually, that is not really compulsory, and should only show "last logged". That should suffice, don't you think?

5. Disguised

Yep, but maybe like a small feature for guild leaders, otherwise "last logged" should suffice.

6. TheAntiSnipe

A member stat screen would prolly put some load on Rovio's servers, otherwise it's a good idea. How about it counts the "number of matches played in a week", and gives the statistical values to the leader as "mail" every rivalry?

7. Disguised

Yup. Just as I said:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    I liked supercell, but I realized that in a lot of their games, you don’t actually do anything. Just upgrade and deploy. Now all I like from sc is Brawl stars

HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Necroed, and bumped. Some of these suggestions have been implemented, but we need more!

Nikkie!, ShadowBeast and The Otherguy like this.
  10. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast New Member

From total 8 points, only number 3 (Online light) has been implemented.

And for inactive guild leader issue, this is my proposal :
    • If the guild leader is MIA for 1 week, the current guild leader will be demoted but cannot be kicked (He pays to make this guild ;)).
    • The position will be passed down to the oldest (active) member as a Stand-In
    • If the stand-in also becomes MIA for 1 week, the position will be passed down to the second oldest (active) member and so on.
    • The original or the legitimate guild leader can claim back this position whenever he wants.
    The idea is, the guild leader position cannot be void.

4. 'guild message board', I think the Dev still wondering where to place this.
    5. A ragequit/sabotage, this is why we have a lot of officer in the guild. Nice idea, but become a disaster when the Guild leader MIA
    7. x kicked by y warnings. This feature will also fix A ragequit/sabotage counter, you know the ragequit and report them. Then invite the kicked member back.

Last edited: 15 Apr 2018
  11. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    This is going in the toobers discord!