1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Catch the flag - how hard can it be

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 20 Oct 2018.

1. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I know that capturing gives you a lot of coins but does
    1. Holding the flag
    and
    2. Returning it increase your total coins?

2. Shoot em up

Shoot em up New Member

It obviously depends on what boat you are using. I switch between speeder, and play tag when fleeting. This is an easy win. When playing solo I defend in the defender... Dealing huge damage and never go for the flag unless dropped near the base.

And in reply to Nightmare3605 yes and yes.

3. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I've tried speeder and enfo for capturing, but usually I'm getting roasted before I've even got halfway back to our cap area.. now I've settled into defending with my Enfo or shooter instead... And thanks to this, I'm about 200k damage away from my leggy swift, about 3/4 of the way to a 3rd epic dupe for big torp, and 2.4million into my 2nd leg sniper from achievements. Getting between 6-8 coins on a win, and 3-5 for a loss. Still highly doubt I'll grind enough for the new boat, due to only being able to play a couple of hours in the evening and a bit more at weekends.

4. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    I like translate!
    It translated leggy as long leg/ with long beautiful legs xD

Btw nice conversation,here a kind of tip :p that is possible useless for most of you
    A friend told me, that when you practise RG you will become a goose, for all the goose lovers here

I’m sorry if this disturbs your conversation:)

Best wishes Nikkie

Last edited: 22 Oct 2018
  5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I like to get more coins when shooters go to return the flag but I zoom in with my nitro and swipe it out of my teammate's view lol.

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea I wish I had nitro for that. That's why ranked battles don't reward kills because it's so easy for fast boats to steal them. They obviously didn't close that loophole in CTF.

7. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

Ive had the most idiotic team mates who haven't got a clue what Capture The Flag means.
    Yesterday i was playing speeder and got the flag in 6 sec but an enforcer blasts me away. But i find a defender ahead of me and i just nitro on him. He gets the flag but instead of returning to our zone he just goes to the enemy zone as if saying "Excuse me. Doesnt this belong to you?".
    And am like. WTF is this?
    tenor.gif

Agile Vanguard likes this.