1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Caste your vote.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Karthik1751, 25 Jul 2017.

Tags:
?

which is your favorite ship

1. SHOOTER

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. SPEEDER

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. ENFORCER

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. FIXER

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  5. DEFENDER

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Karthik1751

Karthik1751 New Member

Just want to know how many players love other ships instead of shooters.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I love my speedy banana boat but it's lots of work. When you put in a lot of work for a loss it's irritating so I've been rolling with shooter because all you have to do is shoot. No intense dodging, stunning, overboosting in sticky situations etc. So with shooter I don't rage as hard at losses but my heart belongs to speeder :)

3. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

Enforcer!! I was fighting a shooter earlier today and he hit me with a torp when i wasnt looking then it was him and myself duking it out... he had 2200 health and i was down to 600. I managed to stay on the opposite side of his cannon the whole time while i was blast cannoning him then stunning him to regain placement on other side of his weapon lol... This happens oftenh and why i am proud to be an Enforcer. Clearly no other ship can out maneuver an Enforcer. I also did 10k damage last night with my MK4 Enforcer which is a lot for only 2 blast cannons; it was my fixer and i against another Enforcer and his fixer, ended in a draw.

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Tough choice... I went with fixer. I also love playing defender, but for now I'm using my resources on one ship because spreading them over 2 (or more) kills your progress.