1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Carronade doesn't do enough damage

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by OffensiveKOGuy17, 12 Sep 2018.

1. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Only one way to solve all problems. Defense pecentage applied to all shots to all guns period.

2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

it was a joke ,it is the best ship for seal clubbing :p:mad:

JediKnight1968 likes this.
  3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

or else we will find another way to balance it ,and not like now , my lvl 10 rare deals 500 damage with no damage perks ,and yeah it has a long CD if you count from the first shot but you can save your shots when after finishing a player in only 2 Gatling shots otherwise using an ExC you will need to wait 14s ,yeah those are just cases but still we wont ignore it ,right?

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Seems rare you will be in a situation where a dude is 2 shots away from dying by a T1R gat gun lol.

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Yeah. I got it right after finished writting my response and seeing you smiley faces at the end.:eek:

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  6. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I'd love to see Carronades made stronger, but I don't think they need it. Letting them bypass Defence would be a huge hit to Defenders, and from what I've heard they need a buff a lot more than Carronades do.
    Speeders, Enforcers, and Fixers all have no or little defence. They are the ideal targets. When using Carronade try to go for them instead of Shooters and Defenders.

XQT and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Make defender's hitbox smaller

JediKnight1968 likes this.
  8. lake.hucbu.com

lake.hucbu.com New Member

Rovio please nerf carronade... now that there are no defence points carronade is overpowered, especially on a speeder or duct tape fixer. I believe the weapon needs a cool down nerf to at least 6 seconds and a damage nerf of al least 5 percent.