1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

CAP or KILL event horrible matchmaking

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BEN, 15 Jun 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

i said before "a MM based on gear score is bad because..(a long text here)" .... and it meant that the ETA will be so much especially for high gear score players ,
    and when devs changed the MM to be based on gear score they didn't want players to wait too much, so they allowed that gear score difference to be too much ,
    so tthis problem and many other problems are because of lack of players , and rovio doesnt want to spend money in this game and do a bit of advertising

2. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

IDC about matchmaking...I am 3500 infamy, with 10k ish gear score. Most of my battles are with and against Mk7 NML - some I win, some I lose...the good thing about it is: I am contributing to weapon achievement and quests and I am sometimes holding my own or occasionally doing better than them...WIN WIN! :cool:

3. SirName

SirName Member

Lost games to a few players obviously manipulating the flawed system. Main boats are of higher levels than the ones they use for events.

4. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Did you ever notice players with MK7 ships, but less that 10K of battles? Usually it means that they have money, but don't have skill. And it is easy to see at the end of the battle by their results.
    So... it's not a problem at all. If you have MK6 with 40-50 lvl of everything Epic... No need to worry about MK7 for sure =)

5. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    Matchmaking seems to be in my favor this time. I’m playing with my ship level (mk1-2) but I have 700 infamy which means in normal battles, I play with mk5 ships. I think I have a SLIGHT advantage here. (I have 2000 gear score)

6. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Epic railgun perk... With no railgun at all.
    Yeah, keep it coming!
    LOL

7. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member