1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't open battle participants list in battle log

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by - Sarocen -, 22 Jan 2018.

Tags:
  1. - Sarocen -

- Sarocen - New Member

Using android phone (LG G5)
    Go into battle log, try to open any battle and nothing happens.
    Try on iOS and you see that battle stats page, but not on android.

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Just make sure your account is linked so you don’t lose anything.

3. - Sarocen -

- Sarocen - New Member

Good plan, will try, thanks

4. - Sarocen -

- Sarocen - New Member

Uninstalled & reinstalled a couple of times, and tried various options on storage.

Also at the end of the battle when stats come up, only two players on each side can be selected, I.e. 2 of the 5. the other 3 cannot be selected. It’s a problem as I’m unable to invite players to guild...

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

This happens to me sometimes, but for me it's usually my screen is just a bit too dirty from like finger oil and the screen doesn't respond, so I just wipe the screen.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  6. - Sarocen -

- Sarocen - New Member

Hi thanks @Disguised.
    It’s not the screen, it’s the actual rows of the player (for battle stats), and rows for selecting a battle in the battle log not being available to select.
    In the battle stats for instance, two seemingly random players from either side can be selected, but others cannot be.... and it’s not consistent finish place 1-5 that makes a difference.