1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannon VS sniper VS blast cannon

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by nosesabe, 31 Aug 2017.

?

Which one is the best?

1. Cannon

7 vote(s)
    14.9%
  2. Blast cannon

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. Sniper

24 vote(s)
    51.1%
  1. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

First of all, I wouldn´t use a regular cannon on a shooter (especially mk5+), you have 5 weapon slots, so you don´t need a cannon that reloads fast and deals only a "little" damage. You should rather go for weapons that deal more damage on one hit and have a longer cooldown time. Furthermore, at your infamy 4 mortars maybe work alright as ships don´t use good turbos to get out of their radius, but if you are planning on getting to 3k+ infamy, I´d recommend more cannons. A few weapons that are great on high infamy shooters are Railgun, sniper cannon, missile launcher and a firebomb would also be helpful since it adds a lot of burn damage. These are just ideas and can be changed in every way. No matter if you want a torpedo shooter, sniper shooter or whatever. You could also put a mine on your shooter, but as I said, I´d not focus on mortars, these become a bit useless at higher infamy. Hope it helped (btw you should check out this video: ) Porthos really explains it well and you can learn a lot by just watching

fr4nk1yn likes this.