1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Business Side Issues

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by xArrogance, 10 Feb 2019.

1. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

The new cars often won by top players before it can be bought. Everyone has opportunities to drive it in an event with equal power. You are only 2-3 months behind if you’re not spending. Most events are using old cars. That make the game competitive. Here, newer players don’t stand a chance without spending tens of thousands.

This Is Me and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

What sort of weekly budget qualifies someone as a whale in bb?

After leaving my previous game where I spent $100+ per week for nearly a year, I only bought a few premium containers in this game before realising i was wasting my money lol took a long time for me to realise that in dot tho!
    Funny thing is in dot I wasn’t anywhere close to being a whale

Last edited: 17 Feb 2019
    Djradnad and Nikkie! like this.
  3. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Dot?

4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Yes! An enormous money pit of a game I use to play

Djradnad and Nikkie! like this.
  5. Beau

Beau Member

3ADDCC46-43B8-4CC1-A0BC-5EA15D7D574F.png

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. baysider

baysider Active Member

LOL who wants to spend enough money that they could purchase a decent automobile or spend even more for a game where theres players with so many connection issues, afks, lag spikes, and server lag. This game is not a luxury item as it is not very good quality but instead a novelty and nothing more. That’s why i left this game long ago and I’m never coming back.

The price point to keep progressing past t5 epic is way too high for a game with those poor qualities. I saw no reason to continue.

Last edited: 26 Feb 2019