1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs caused by the new update - please place them all in this thread.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flint, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Snowprime

Snowprime New Member

the game keeps exiting every 30 seconds. However when gone into battle and continuing battles it doesn’t exit but after coming back to the main menu it exits invariably.

So all events, we have to come to the main menu. So it exits.

I play in iPhone X and on 6 plus. Issue is in both.

Yours,
    Snowprime

2. Diego go

Diego go New Member

Esta lo mismo una syuda con ese problema

3. S2C

S2C Member

lmao if it isn't working properly on an X my hope for it finally working on my oldish phone is officially gone

4. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

My Oneplus 6 is also heating up, but my Redmi 5 isn't. Funny.

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Shield training has one training add 10% and the next 5 points !!! haven't got the sugar to test if its indeed 5 points but wondering who would spend 1.500.000 sugar to get 5 -10 points on their shield

6. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Replay and normal battle lag after new update .can't see incoming trop but i get hit . my shot's take 2 or 3 second to appear on screen and i cant hit them because they r dancing .my wifi connection ok i checked . yesterday i lost 550 infimy d u to this lag

PallabKumarS likes this.
  7. Rishi6793

Rishi6793 New Member

Lag lag lag ... Game sometime stops after frame drops in the middle of the battle

8. Jacko

Jacko New Member

Same problem. Im trying to use my new pad but everything is soooo close and my inventory has less columns. Why would this be on a bigger screen!

9. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Same here....showed 280-300 ms ping but heck of lagging there....so,i am not playing right now.....