1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs caused by the new update - please place them all in this thread.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flint, 18 Oct 2018.

1. banana boat

banana boat New Member

In this update, The speeders engine wheels do not move anymore, the boat just unnaturally slides along the water!!!! they need to fix that !!

JoshW likes this.
  2. banana boat

banana boat New Member

in this update, its good overall, but the speeders engine wheels don't even move anymore. The boat just unnaturally slides along the water!! This needs fixing!!!!

3. Sloppy Joe 707

Sloppy Joe 707 New Member

Problem with display size. Bottom left 1/4 of regular screen fills entire screen now. iPad iOS 10.3.3

4. JediBorg

JediBorg New Member

I was training and now with the new patch it stopped and I didn’t get my sugar refunded

5. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I just upgraded my speeder to lvl 48. And I encountered some sort of graphic bug.

Or, is this normal?

Screenshot_20181019-201644.jpg

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

All on-going training was treated as completed when the 4.0 became live. You got a free acceleration of training so you have benefitted, not lost out.

7. Wallace79

Wallace79 New Member

Extremely frustrated... have the display problem everyone has mention where screen looks like it’s magnified 200%. iPad Mini 4 running 11.4.1.

- tried reinstalling app, same result.
    - can’t get to settings in game to change resolution (someone suggested that)

Can’t get anywhere but first initial screen. Any other suggestions? Worried I’m going to lose my progress and if so, I’ll never play the game again. Haha Probably play it too much as is!!

Jacko likes this.
  8. rafaelt

rafaelt New Member

After updating my zenfone 5z is heating up when playing battlebay and consuming battery faster.

Vikeshot likes this.
  9. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

My game crashes to the rovio logo screen while in the middle of loading a match

Another issue is during loading screen for a match, it tells me a few maps are still locked and the red flags, locks, and infamy indicator shows up. It stopped showing after restarting my game

10. ayush chouhan

ayush chouhan New Member

it becomes too hard to play with the frame drops and lag

11. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

My device Oneplus 6 gets heated while playing after the update. And also my device Galaxy Note 9 also gets heated up after the update.

12. Dev190

Dev190 New Member

I have iPad with iOS 12 after the update the app crashes like hell every time . When I ever I tried to open the game it crashes and if some how it opens then when I tried to collect guild quest rewards or tried to select guild quests or tried to upgrade anything or collect daily packages it crashes immediately after clicking .

13. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

Am having just exactly the same issue as yours bro
    First I thought it's connetion issue but that was not the case
    And it also crashes quite alot more often

Last edited: 20 Oct 2018
  14. @Ronkk

@Ronkk New Member

I may have found 3 new bugs I haven’t noticed before:
    1 - the game starts and the enemy can see me and shoot on me but I don’t see anyone not even in the radar. I thought it could be a ship that see me first and the all the other could see me, but not in this case. It happened to me 2. I even reported the guy that killed me because I thought he was cheating.

2 - When you shoot (you see the bullet flying from you gun) and die before to hit the enemy. The bullet just vanishes.

3 - Flame fun when you reload and shoot fast it just waste. And it is not the wave.

BBayer likes this.
  15. Kilargh

Kilargh New Member

Whelp, nicevthry fixed some issues with an update but I still can’t play on my mini iPad like I used to. The resolution is still messed up and I can’t see half the buttons.

16. BBayer

BBayer New Member

Invisible ships at Wayward Pains. They were surely in my visible sight but I couldn't see them, but they saw me. They attacked me, but I couldn't because they were invisible.

17. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

This has been happening to me too. Its happened twice where the ships were invisible to me for the first 35 seconds, but watching the replay it was clear everyone else could see each other, and the second time all the other players killed me before i could see them

18. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

As already stated, sometimes there are invisible ships on wayward pains, but other times I can see all the ships and they are apparently moving but I cant see it. The ally ships all move normally. In CTF i normally go to defend flag first, ill be sitting there and suddenly it shows a speeder with flag and hes jumping all over the screen for several seconds. Im considering just turning the game off every time i get wayward pains and just checkin out the internet till the battle is over.

19. Friscomachine

Friscomachine New Member

so im not the only one. reported the same already here: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/4-0-hotfix-notes.22707/page-2#post-182890

20. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member