1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug. No damage after death.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stelmo, 15 Jun 2017.

1. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I've recently been noticing that my weapons aren't doing any damage if I am destroyed before the contact is made. At first I thought I might be imagining things, or that i had just missed, but the frequency of this occurrence has left me no doubt.

For example I was just killed by a big torp just as I managed to get a last grenade off, which made full contact with my final unfriend (shooter), who had only 200HP left and should have been destroyed with me. He however took no damage from the hit, and went on to destroy the last member of my team, for a quite undeserved win.

This happens with both my blast cannon and grenade. I'm not sure about sniper.

I've seen many a friend and unfriend killed by a dead man's mine/fire/torpedo, so I'm assuming that this isn't something that has been intended.

I believe that this has only been happening since the update where we no longer take any damage once the game is decided, if that helps at all:)

Last edited: 15 Jun 2017
  2. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

I've noticed the same thing occur so many times it can't be a coincidence (or that I'd missed my shots). Sure hope there's a fix coming up.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It's a weird one, because it doesn't happen every time.
    Seems like it may be only when I get a shot off at the exact moment of my death.