1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Fixes & updates - post 4.2

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 11 Jan 2019.

1. Black Curtains

Black Curtains New Member

I'm experiencing the same thing and I am not purposely tanking just losing every freaking match which is usually 50/50. Last game I won I had 34k no stars. I will walk away.

Sidd gamer and MiracleMax like this.
  2. Kevin Hughes jr

Kevin Hughes jr New Member

im having similar issues

3. Maxpuma

Maxpuma Member

Bug: dropdead gorge mini map is incorrect.

Question: were the all base defense points removed intentionally? defender is super weak now.

Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.
  4. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

For me the infamy tanking penalty lasted 2 seasons, almost a month

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Yes they were removed intentionally from all ships (they upgraded the health of ships and the guns power) in order to fix the great new Gatling gun problem (wouldn't do any damage or very little damage due to every shot being under or little over the defense points of a ship).
    To make long things short. They created a f******d up gun with little thought and then f******d the whole game just to continue supporting this insanely stupid and still problematic gun (if you read problems in the forum about this gun you will understand).
    In the whole process the destroyed a little more the poor defender ship.

Sidd gamer and Sewah like this.
  6. Venom

Venom Member

Everyone profile is black my profile is white why Screenshot_20190209-114121.png

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  7. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Let me guess, you connected to a Facebook account that doesn't have a profile picture.

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. Venom

Venom Member

Yes correct..how did u know

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's what happens when you link your game acc to FB. Don't worry, only your FB friends are able to see the profile pic.

Sidd gamer and Nikkie! like this.
  10. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

The last couple days, the general performance issues seem resolved. My boat doesn’t feel like it’s in molasses!!! Thank you.

Would it be posssible to do a 1 month lift on what ever algorithm keeps placing my 1600-1800 boat against 3k+ players so I can regain my IP? It difficult to get back to rank when I’m playing my rank as a lower boat.

Also, still seeing an issue with fire cannon. Had a couple close, direct hit on speeders that splashed, but didn’t register points. I was in the recent flag event.

Again, thanks for resolving the overall issue, hope we see continued progress.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  11. myfaatherone

myfaatherone New Member

Damn right. The aim is no long sticky any more, it slips too easily. even our camera moves a little bit, aim moves. this situation happens quite often after last few updates.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  12. myfaatherone

myfaatherone New Member

This happens quite often these days, people call it faulty shoots, which is you hit ur target and even you can see the damage animation on ur device but not damage is counted. This has nothing to do with lagging issue coz this situation emerged in the past updates, i cant remember which updates exactly.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Actually it's everything to do with the lag issues. Someone explained it a hell of lot better than I can, I'll try and find the posts later

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. knightship25

knightship25 New Member

I Purchased 80 battle coins 2 times but its not reflecting in my account as the amount is already debited from account. Please resolve this asap cz i need this event's perks.
    Ingame name KNIGHTSHIP
    Tag Id- #XWVKHBDM

Sidd gamer likes this.
  15. Torpeda_dura

Torpeda_dura New Member

The Sniper gun event was announced 4v4, but we battle 5v5, what has happened, guys???o_O:D

16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

i left bb, coming rarely after these updates...
    its too slow with lag for few days and on monday it will be fast..
    i mean ship is lagging like hell and on monday it goes fast like turbo...other time it moves like turbo less ship

17. Venom

Venom Member

Lol it will never comeback .. Even i asked help 1 month before no reply

18. Venom

Venom Member

They dnt have brain.. Remove that @The Grim Repair granny from battle bay

19. Ang Panday

Ang Panday New Member

The top reward Leendary Perk for Sniper Cannon is not interesting only +6% damage and -8% cool down. Why not make it +8% damage and -8% cool down just like other perks. I don’t like thiis perk. I would rather choose the +8% damage epic perk. Rovio needs better developers, no one will shell-out cash to buy this crap.

20. Matrixnh

Matrixnh New Member

Please fix it so mortars destroy mines it’s messing up gameplay