1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boosted 5v5

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 7 Jun 2018.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I got an epic frost perk from this event. Never use frost. I got an epic railgun perk from last event (and the rare). Never use Railgun either. Good times.. good times.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I got a legendary frost perk this week and epic grenade last week. I don't have a grenade. I been so disappointed that I haven't play a game since I got the frost perk this morning.

3. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I have been really enjoying the special events tdm. I got some nice carronade perks. I don’t have a carronade, but I need to get one, so I’ll have them once I get one, and I’ll be set to go. Like the stones once said, you can’t always get what you want, but if you try some times, you just might find, you get what you need. :) :)

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Battle bay trolling again. :(:mad: Screenshot_20180611-100256.jpg

TheAntiSnipe and Rez Messing like this.
  5. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Nope... Freezer again

Fuck you, Battle Bay!

6. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    I think the lesson here is, “diversify”. When you have such a narrow set of options, you have to figure that most of the time you’re not going to get what you want.

7. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

Well, just completed the last battle for the Legendary Perk and received another Healing perk. Luckily I use Shooter and Fixer for normal play so the two Health Perks (Epic and Legendary) will come in useful - equipped on my Repair Bolts. :)

8. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Just a few things...
    1. Not so many players use freezing items, even if they use only yellow ships. It is almost useless.
    2. Diversify, as you say, can mean only one thing: "Spend more and more time and/or money for this game". Because there is no way of upgrading ALL items in reasonable time...

Rez Messing and Sidd gamer like this.
  9. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

bro you are lucky i have 2 rare and epic carronade perks and i I don't have carronade

10. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

wait till you see my progress
    why RNG why

Attached Files:

11. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Ouch, and it doesn't give you progress stars if your match ends after the timer hits 0

12. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    I read somewhere that Rovio was trying to create the kind of game that would last a player a lifetime - when they made Battle Bay. That’s probably not the best goal for this game to have.