1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boosted 5v5

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 7 Jun 2018.

1. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

9 stars away from my epic perk now. Plus less than 100k damage to go until my leg blasty achievement... Praying I pull the cannon perk... Had 2 frost perks so far.. not cool bro!

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

932F1131-C3CA-4A63-9A7E-FDCAC1038BF5.png

164B8746-3B98-476B-A054-5423A3D0ABEE.png
    In the new event, it’s extremely hard to get 3 stars but very easy for 1 star. The devs keep finding ways to cheat the players and using cheesy explainations for it.

4. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

I feel you. I received an Uncommon and a Rare Quickshot Freeze. Got the Healing Perk as the epic reward.

5. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I don't know what ur talking about:cool:

Screenshot_20180609-164801.jpg Screenshot_20180610-100128.jpg Screenshot_20180610-100139.jpg Screenshot_20180610-100212.jpg Screenshot_20180610-100220.jpg
    Screenshot_20180610-100228.jpg
    PS: I have got around 7 games with 2 star defeats. That can be considered as 3 stars as well;)

Nooobser, Rainbow Warrior and Miathan like this.
  6. TVNPryde

Did you even read what was written.I am not saying it's impossible. Everyone is active throughout the battle. You have to have friends doing very little just to get 3 stars. Look at your own screenshots. Just because you won so you don't look at it closely but the star rewards are out of wack.

7. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I mean yeah! It's difficult. U have to deal a ton of damage to get 3 stars. I definitely agree it's not the same as In normal battles . But that's how it's supposed to be. It's meant to be difficult to earn 3 stars in tdm. Otherwise everyone will be getting 3 stars.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Earning stars in TDM is actually easier than in normal battles, if you know how...

I got quite a few 3 star wins and 2 star losses, while I never score a single one of those in ranked

9. TVNPryde

8946D82F-1954-44FF-8A7B-9D218FB98B83.png
    https://replay.battlebay.net/XCXDYTBJ#NFQJGGVL

The mindless damage dealers are why I prefer win more than star system. Win just need to scale down to a more reasonable number. Above link and screenshot show how people only care about doing damage. The top damage dealer died 5 times in a battle. So what is stupid about that? Look at the map and who we got on our team. The other team was around the capture area so the battle was closer to our respawn zone. We got really good chance on winning the battle but instead 1 player going Rambo just for his benefit causing others to break formation to help him. 4 others charged in with him because no one wants to be without a star in a losing effort. He/she forgo a good chance to get 2+ stars (and for his teammates too) just to get a sure star for himself/herself.

I know TDM is a brawl but this is selfishness that will kill this event. This is just 1 example but this is what TDM will become if star system is use without some adjustments to make win means more.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Got an epic carro perk:(

Well, when life gives you lemons...;)

11. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

envylife and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  12. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Can I have it :eek:
    You should try out carro though it’s an amazing weapon :D

13. TheAntiSnipe

I know it's awesome and all, but I really haven't had the selfcontrol to NOT scrap carros. Will try tho.

14. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Alternatively, I have a rare and epic freeze perk on my two blast cannons. I run on a speeder. It helps us because we can always be in a position to take a shot, and if your target ges frozen by one hit, you don't even have to lead the second shot. So I'd say it helps us speeders a bit.

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. TVNPryde

Hey, I got a legendary one. My 2 frost items are so dusty I can't see where to fit this perk in.

16. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

I am using Shooter 90% of time.
    2-3 cannons and 3-2 torpedoes.
    My perks so far:
    Green - carronade
    Blue - freezer
    Epic - heal
    I really hope legendary will be for cannon. Only 8 stars away...

17. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

My epic was the heal.... Freaking useless. But, scrapping it felt good. Gave me enough gold for parts to get my leg blasty to 10

18. ForgetIt

ForgetIt Member

Carro perk is good.
    I got freeze perk in both blue and purple boxes. :(

19. TheAntiSnipe

THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!!! xD

20. ForgetIt

ForgetIt Member

That gives me mixed feeling about some people's suggestion about in game trading.
    On one hand, it totally destroys the economy and balance because people would create mini accounts just to grind items.
    On the other hand, there are occasions that I really want to trade something. :p

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.