1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Board Clip

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Redneck Messiah, 26 Nov 2018.

1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I debated putting this in strategy, but it's really more of a peculiar tidbit. Here goes.
    *Long, uncomfortable pause as Redneck tries to put down his Klondike bar and convince his fudge-encrusted paws to be productive*
    So anyways, I was playing 2v2, because I have nothing else to do ATM... Who cares about atrophy when you're 1K away from an Interceptor?
    As often happens in this mode, I found myself on Brawl Park. The enemies were cowering in fear at their spawn, so I, being a caring individual, decided to firebomb them.
    Having fired me bomb (pun intended...take that @TheAntiSnipe;)), I noticed that a wild billboard had appeared, with the intent of stopping good old Uncle Redneck from nuking his enemies.
    "That was a waste...not?"
    As it happens, the billboard had no collision, allowing my firebomb to land and start burning some Shooters.
    Here are some screenshots from the replay, masterfully edited to highlight stuff. The timer is also there, in case some Sammy Sourpuss says this is faked. (I'm watching you, Sammy...)
    boardclip1.jpg boardclip2.jpg boardclip3.jpg
    Feel free to view these in their large form on your own... I didn't want to cause lag and drag this on. Does this look like the meme thread to you?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.