1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue and Yellow Item Achievements

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PastelPiku, 13 Mar 2018.

?

What do you think of my proposal?

1. Agree!

35 vote(s)
    97.2%
  2. Disagree!

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Green items are much easier to farm with. I strapped on three tier 1 tapes and within 200 battles got 1 mil, while I was using speeder for the rest of the time, if I use fixer more and improve my tapes and farm, u can easily get greens legendaries. Uisng shooter in theory gets u more damage but not more damage per items compared to enforcer, so in the end it takes longer on a shooter to get the 10mil. I found out that by focusing one weapon on my fixer, I oculd get more damage than my speeder.

Babablacksheep and PastelPiku like this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    bump

Babablacksheep likes this.
  3. PastelPiku

Security
    Look at that poll, guys. Can I get some feedback from a dev, maybe?

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I'd bet money they are already working on it. We will probably see it in the next big update.

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

Security
    *takes a deep breath*
    BOI

6. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Personally I think they should be based on what they do but scaled down from the usual 10 mil stuff for legendary. So for shields you have to take damage with it. Turbo you have to go so far with it. Rudders you have to do a certain amount of degree of rotation. Stuff like that. I don’t think it would be too difficult to track the blues like that. Yellows might be a little more difficult but I don’t think it would be that bad. I don’t think victories should progress for them.

7. Admiral DJ

I think I’m gonna have to disagree on that one. Good idea but I think people should have the option to change their play style and load up on something to farm it out.

8. PastelPiku

Security
    This would incentivise odd/suboptimal behaviors that could harm the experience of serious players trying to win battles. Red and green items can work this way because their only use is useful, while yellow and blue could easily be manipulated to get more progress toward the quests in an unfair way.

9. Admiral DJ

True but guild quests do the same thing with weapons and to an extent the achievements kinda do it too. Victory type progress could promote people adding something onto the ship and not even using it during the battle. They just want to rack up the victories to get a free legendary. I think you should actually have to use it and farm it.

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP