1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Blast cannon is sure a better weapon over sniper cannon!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by hiopnet, 28 Dec 2017.

1. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Fire damage boost + crit in guessing.

2. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

But still, he does just barely 1000 damage on fire targets, so a crit would bring him up to 2000(even not sure about that because I don't think a crit also multiples the additional burn damage by 2). Maybe a napalm increases burn damage, sooo

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

No, I do 1100+ nowadays. Got an additional 5% hehe. So now, normal burner damage in napalm is 1300+ on a shooter/speeder/enfo/fixer. Add to that the double damage from a crit, minus some, and voilĂ , 2300!

Disguised likes this.
  4. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks. That is quite a lot of damage, lol.

5. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

You should see the crits of my legendary bc, it can deal up to +2200 damage haha

PastelPiku likes this.
  6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    One of these days I'll get a legendary item lol. Hopefully a blast or flare for red, ex cannon would be cool, too. I think I'd be fine with anything, tho.

7. TTrain

TTrain Member

I have a T4 Epic Blast with four burn perks on it, and I swear when someone is burning in napalm, my blast will do a decent more damage than if I shot someone that was on fire from just a flare or fire bomb. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Has anyone else noticed this at all?

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Pretty sure fire boost in napalm is higher than when the enemy is just on fire :)

9. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'd like to know if this is true! And if it is, what if they're on fire AND in napalm?