1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Blast cannon bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DamageDz, 8 May 2017.

1. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

People are getting killed with only 1 hit of lvl 4 and 5 epic blast cannon it has become too much over powered... Please do something about it.

2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

I afraid you can't do anything except upgrade your items and learn some skills to defeat them. We know those times...

TheRedSpeeder and Mr squiqqle like this.
  3. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

But blast cannon maxed out can not deal 3500 damage in one hit. How is that possible??

4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Please don't nerf my epic blast cannon :( it's the only weapon I have that I can actually notice the amount of damage it does against 4k+ health points... Everything else feels like I'm shooting a pea shooter at a blue whale :confused: lol

5. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

But 1 hit kill how can a blast cannon deal 3500 damage in one hit without critical???

6. Mr squiqqle

Mines lvl 30 and only does 680 or so...

7. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Same here! It's only weapon dealing dmg high enough so I can stay in current infamy area. I know I need more powerful weapons than that too but how when I can't find copies of them :oops:

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  8. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

It should do only limited damage but people are getting killed on one hit of epic blast cannon with 70 - 80% of health.

9. TheRedSpeeder

Are you sure it wasn't critical hit? I mean if you yourself get killed by it you can't see was it critical or not. Also you have to remember that blast cannon with correct crew talents deal more dmg to burning enemies than what it does normally

10. Mr squiqqle

Max damage, with my current crew perks is 987... So I don't know how it could do the damage the OP is talking about...

11. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

Yes I am sure I saw sniper getting killed with 3500 health. 1 hit of epic blast cannon and dead.

12. Mr squiqqle

Whats crit damage%? Is it +50% or +100%? Either way, it's still nowhere near 3500. Even WITH fire damage I can't see how it can do that.. is it possible a hit from another weapon at the same time? And it was just the blast cannon hit second so it shows as the kill?

13. TheRedSpeeder

My max damage is over 1k but, yes it doesn't deal that much. Still there's a lot of more 10% talents and burning talents left to recive for me. Epic blast cannon can deal around 1800-2000 dmg normally (with crew and perks) if I remember correctly. Then add there critical ´hit bonus and we are pretty close that 3,5k

14. TheRedSpeeder

As I have tried to figure it out by checking my crit damage compared to normal, it deals around 80-100% more damage so 600 dmg turns to about 1000-1200

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  15. Mr squiqqle

Yoiks!!! :eek: Imma start saving for them there epic fire damage perks! Lol I can only dream of dealing that kind of damage atm :oops:

16. TheRedSpeeder

Yep, I'm only dreaming about those dmg amounts too (and of course getting hit by that much when blacktail or some other top players appear to same match with me :confused:)

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  17. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

H
    of many trophies do you have??

18. Mr squiqqle

I'm not sure about @TheRedSpeeder , but I am sitting on about 2.4k infamy right now...

19. TheRedSpeeder

I'm jumping around 2500-3000 (depending on matches and how many of those will be with nightmare league players) Currently at 2700

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  20. DamageDz

DamageDz New Member

The administrators need to take a look at this problem. Please