1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Big matchmaking issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kitty, 13 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

What I suspect may be hampering the attempts to regain infamy, may be the balancing algorithm which seeks to ensure that the match is balanced (as much as possible) by ship Mark. But without screenshots again I’m just speculating.

2. Kitty

Kitty New Member

For people asking for screen caps of my ship and battle log, I'm so sorry that I can't provide the things you want since my power button on my phone is broken atm and that means I have no access to screen caps. but if you guys want I can provide some details on what I use on my ship.

Last edited: 15 Oct 2018
  3. Theer Osiree

Theer Osiree New Member

Hello, I am having the same problem since yesterday, after activating VIP I am not getting Stars for wininig games.

Attached Files:

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Have you dropped a lot of infamy recently? Around 800 from your highest?

5. Theer Osiree

Theer Osiree New Member

Yes I fall down from 1300 tu 450 in the last days - I was off the game for a year and startet again 3 weeks ago. But the problems startet yesterday. Screenshot from last game - I can’t explain why I dont get stars

Attached Files:

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

If you lose a lot of infamy quickly, you do lose your star rewards and your rewards are nerfed.
    You need to climb in infamy to get your stars back.

7. Theer Osiree

Theer Osiree New Member

This seems to be correct - I have reached infamy over 500 now I get stars again, but could it be that I get still less stars than it could be with more infamy? If you have a look on my screen, is 1 star ok for this statistic?

Attached Files: