1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Better infamy system to help save the bay

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ekans_Hissy, 15 Mar 2019.

1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Countless times my team or at least one team mate will jeopardize my/our chances of winning a game. It just isn't fair that these players who die almost instantly are able to a) gain the same number of infamy points as the rest of the team, and b) lose just as much as someone who contributed to their teams damage/healing significantly more.

Stars, or a new improved system that can factor in our contribution to each battle, should be implemented in the game to help infamy losses/gains become more relative to our performance in each game.

This would ultimately help consistent well-performing players experience a gradual increase in infamy over time.

I honestly think so many players are deserving of being in higher leagues but are just victims of poor teams/team mates - it happens and it sucks. This will also reduce the amount of animosity existing in the bay towards other players.

Why does our infamy have to rely so much on the luck of our team mates?

Please like and support this idea :)

Last edited: 15 Mar 2019
    Su-57 and benguin8 like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist