1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best set up for F2P player ?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Wizack, 8 Aug 2017.

1. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I got mk5 within 3 months of starting. I did maintain VIP, but that gives only 20% training speed increase, meaning that it can be done under 4 months as free player. (3.5 probably, since I didn't always focus on training and sometimes went short periods with none active)

2. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Well I didn't want to get his hopes up that much. I'd say you are right, if you play every day. Of course, you know that I'm almost an mk5 and I'd say I'm about 20% behind you.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

How dare you?;)

Kitterini likes this.
  4. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

Experiment with your own items and ships to see what you like. At early levels Shooter and Defender are the best ships.

5. murius

murius New Member

If I did this all over again i would have focused on my fixer rather than all 5 ships. So for the ppl above who said to pick a ship are speaking the truth. You can spend a lot of gold/sugar leveling ships/captains you may not need until later. I also think as a F2P you will come across most weapons at a uncommon level to try out and see which ones work best for your playing style. Eventually rare's and epic's come but my 2 cents is level uncommon's until rare's come level them until epic's. As a F2P only playing for the last few months i only have a few Legendary pieces so don't count on seeing many without buying some chests. As a fixer i level up my uncommon pule and repair box to almost tier 3 before i got them in rare.