1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best perk on Railgun?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bobbafed99, 13 Jul 2017.

1. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

As far as I know, there are damage and cooldown.
    Which one is best?
    Which one do you prefer?

2. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

guys. whelp. meh. pls.

3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I've heard that on epic you should have both perks 2 dmg first and then add cooldowns as fast as you can. Anyway, I'm not rg user so can't help much more. Hopefully this helps a bit at least for now :)

4. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

I'll take that advice! Unfortunately I didn't buy the epic RG cooldown perk that disappeared from the shop 2 hours ago ;_;

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  5. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

6. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Doesn't rail gun have infinite range?

Is this a joke I'm missing?

7. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Yes it was a joke :p

I originally heard that all cooldowns is the way to go. But I heavily disagree. I use RailGun as one of my primary weapons (almost t3 epic)
    I beleive the best bet would be 2x damage perks and 2x cooldown. The reason for this is that the damage perks give very significant damage boosts (3% each at uncommon). I would even consider 3 x damage and 1 x CD. This is because the cooldown is always going to be high no matter what, and this is a weapon that I do not use straight on cooldown everytime, as it is very situational based thanks to the wave mechanics. Because you are only firing the weapon every now and then, you want those shots to HURT a LOT.

Shooter@Bay, SHOCK151! and P0rthos like this.
  8. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Lol, yes. Just do 4 damage perks. Make it hurt like the dickens and combo with a fast cooldown weapon like standard canon for shooting in between recharges.

SHOCK151! and Bobbafed99 like this.
  9. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

I'm sure nobody would use railgun as a primary weapon so the above people are right.

Don't waste time on cd perks, get dmg perks