1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best loadout for shooter mk.2?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Lookas, 9 May 2017.

1. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    That's a great setup. I'd recommend switching the shield out for a turbo or bandage (if you have any). I just currently started running rare swift torpedo lvl 10 along with a rare big torpedo lvl 10, rare sniper lvl 20, and rare turbo lvl 10. It's worked out very well for me.
    Good luck! I'll try to leave an image of damage dealt with this setup. (=

Attached Files:

2. Ayush

Ayush New Member

My favourite is uncommen lv 10 blast cannon , uncommen lv 10 flare gun with rare lv 7 railgun and an uncommen lv 10 bandage....

3. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

THE HELL??? YOU WITH MK 2 SHIP AND LEVEL 11 CAN REACH 1249 INFAMY??? You must be kidding. That is awesome. Now im mk 3 shooter m level 18 still 500 with my highest infamy:850

4. Nick _campbell

Nick _campbell New Member

I run a uncommon lvl 7 railgun a uncommon lvl 8 sniper cannon a lvl 10 rare cannon and a uncommon lvl 7 standard shield is that a good setup?

5. Hi3142

Hi3142 New Member

More battles less training. If you train too much, you won't have the resources you need and won't have the battle skills to match your ship's tier.
    Also get a rare mortar from the quest

6. ebankun

ebankun New Member

Blue Cannon level 10
    Green Grenade Launcher Level 10
    Green Explosive Cannon level 7
    Green Standard Shield level 8

with these arsenals not only can you dish out a huge amount of damage but you can do it with the fastest rate there is, with the speed of the shooter mk.2 it makes it easier for you to maneuver and get close as quickly as possible to the enemy. But the specialty of this combination is that it can win a 2 v 1 clutch situation, you can go front but you have to be careful about being ganked up on. This combination can boost you upto 500 infamy quick specially if you always have a fixer in your team, it's almost damn undefeatable. Average total damage you can create is 3000 and above depending on your playstyle, so goodluck!

7. REDBIRDTHELEGEND

REDBIRDTHELEGEND Member

Best you've got but you need to have a ranged and a heavy. (blast cannon) Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 1.16.47 pm.png

8. ebankun

ebankun New Member

I actually did change my explosive to a blast cannon, the range thing actually is a problem, specially when you face those long range purple mortars. they suck.

9. REDBIRDTHELEGEND

REDBIRDTHELEGEND Member

Yea they do suck but what if you use them? then it might suck for the unfriends! I actually think you should have them on your ship. Happy battling ebankun! Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 7.36.03 pm.png

10. Hydra

Hydra New Member

My set 1
    Rare cannon level 6
    Uncommon cannon level 10
    Uncommon Grenade launcher level 8
    Rare bandage level 5
    My set 2
    Rare railgun level 2
    Uncommon cannon level 10
    Rare cannon level 6
    Rare bandage level 5