1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best loadout for fixer mk2 captain lvl 13

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Nick _campbell, 30 May 2017.

1. Nick _campbell

Nick _campbell New Member

I was wondering what the best loadout for the fixer mk2 was right not im running an uncommon overboost lvl 11 uncommon gear lube lvl 11 rare cannon lvl 10 and a uncommon repair pulse lvl 10

2. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Overboost helps you get to your teammates faster and IMO it's the best yellow item for mk2 fixers, so you can keep that
    Only few players use gear lube and I don't use it either, I would recommend using a Turbo or a bandage (though you have enough healing anyways) or a rudder for increased mobility
    A rare cannon level 10 on your level?
    You're one lucky guy, let me tell you that, because cannons are perfect for ships with only one slot, so you should keep that too
    And an uncommon repairpulse... That's what fixers should use!
    And one small tip: As soon as you get it to MK3, use ducttape over healing box launcher, or whatever these things are called, because me, as a primary defender and secondary fixer, know, that fixers who don't have experience with repairbox launchers screw up the shots so often that the teammates have to get to the box, while like 3 enemy ships are shooting them...
    I died like 5 times because of that
    And as a fixer who only cares about his teammates, you can also think of you with a little piece of duct tape
    BTW fixers shouldn't die, so it's better anyways

Hope it helped and keep healing,

Jabynator