1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

benefits of fire bomb

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by myfaatherone, 2 Oct 2018.

1. Mandeep57

Mandeep57 New Member

Firebomb is way better...
    I am 2 FB user ..it do hell alot of dmg

2. Mandeep57

Mandeep57 New Member

Well before it was full duration and Damage was lowered according to the center of impact...now its opposite....damage remains same just duration get lower according to hit

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The problem is, it also appears to be glitched, so that even when you’re outside the radius, you can end up getting hit for 19 seconds, or something ridiculous.

Aether_Zero and Reorge like this.
  4. Mandeep57

Mandeep57 New Member

Its not the glitch...its your internet....

5. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

It's like when a ship is moving too fast for it to register hits properly ... definitely no bueno.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It’s not my internet. It’s a well known issue with the projectile prediction on waves.

7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

We're still on firebomb topic?

8. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Fire bomb and Flare gun both needs balancing period.

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Why flare? FB is cool, it's an initiator with almost no skill needed to use it as well as a buggy radius. Deserves balancing.
    Flare is hard to hit with, healblocks don't stack, it really isn't unbalanced. I still see a lot of hate for flare... What's up?

10. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Flare gun:
    Pros -
    • Decent dmg
    • Decent duration
    • Fine range
    • Low cd
    • Enhances the dmg of all cannons
    • 30% heal reduction
    • Improves battle rewards
    • One slot weapon
    Cons -
    • Deals dmg over time
    • Slow projectile speed(not too slow)
    (Sorry I couldn't find any better cons)
    A 1 slot weapon doing decent dmg, enhancing All the cannons(which is the most used weapon in the bay) dmg, reducing heal, giving better battle rewards is way too much i guess. A flare burnt target is highly vulnerable. This weapon barely has some real disadvantages tbh. Just burn someone with your flare and let it attract all your teammates to spam their cannons. Hence, it leads to overuse of this item. For a weapon with so many advantages It should be a lot trickier to use.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Firebombs are twoslot and burn multiple enemies. Flares burn only one. The healblock is 30% and only really works when there's a fixer in the enemy team. The hitbox is small. Range is lower than the blast cannon, arguably the shortest range cannon in the game. The gun has been nerfed thrice(I think?) And once they nerf FB(hope they do) people will find that the situations where you get a person burning with a flare AND the team is around to capitalize on the burn, are much rarer than those where a FB is used to initiate the burn.

See, flares are flashy. You see the bright red flare, you feel the burn and you KNOW you need to get to cover. But when FB is used to initiate the combo, people tend to notice it a lot less. Also, FB is only fired in super open areas, meaning the guys with REAL firepower(read:shooters) are ready to capitalize on the burn.

Heck, I play shooter with TWO flares and a nade, and I end up using FB burns to bounce off for my blasts.