1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. stlrunner

stlrunner New Member

I like your idea.
    I'm not in this position but these guild quests are killing me so I can relate. I've been swinging up or down by 500 so i doubt you are alone. With seasons lasting two weeks and some guild quests being total nut busters that formula for infamy drop is not realistic if it doesn't acvvount for contribution.

2. alidinamovistu

alidinamovistu New Member

I don t see friends list. Why ? Is complet empty.

3. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    ~~Just reload the game~~ Nevermind, it's gone for me too

4. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

I do not know whether they wrote here or not.
    Attack on shipwreck gives medals as a living. It doesn't matter if you attack shipwreck or enemies attack your shipwreck.
    After death, I received medals ...

5. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

They completed 48 quests first.

6. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

Yes, same here. Playing on iPad Pro on low res.

7. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

No, we did that first.

8. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

We were in same situation and ended up in 2nd place because later completed quests. So there is no regularity and this is random? This is sad.
    I hope Devs explain mechanism of who is on the 1st place at equal completed quests?

9. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

They did answer at the previous page.

10. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

3 main ones for me.

1. About once every 20 games, mid-game, the camera suddenly starts flying through some abyss until returning me back to my ship after about 5-15 seconds. During this time, I appear to be standing still and am getting shot at by other players. Sample vid attached.

2. Random times where direct hits on an enemy are not reducing their point count. Attached video from one of my games attached. The blue ship was hit multiple times but his hit count stayed at 5!

3. From time-to-time, large Epic parts purchases that I make do not increase my actual Epic Parts quantity, I have so far lost a bit under $1-mil and 60+ parts and have started recording the screen before each large purchase. This is a nasty bug!

11. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    when the board 1 farming loophole exploit will be stopped?

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

We are waiting for Rovio devs to reach a conclusion. Meanwhile, my(and many other verterans') advice is to NOT do it, because Rovio.

13. Rascal

Rascal New Member

DefiantStorm. I have a random problem in some games when I can’t move my boat. Whenever I try to move, the screen moves rapidly, as if I’m in warp speed, then comes right back to starting position. I can fire weapons and score hits as long as I don’t try to move or turn.

Spartacus likes this.
  14. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

It’s in my video above.

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    That is because of defense points, which takes X amount of dmg off of every shot. So say that carro does 30 dmg per projectile, and the defender has 31 defense points, the carro does no dmg, because 30-31= (-1), but since carro doesn't heal :) it does 0 dmg.

16. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Thanks for your reply but I’m confused, I’ve shot ships with 500 point grenade rounds dead on with no point reduction on their end, are you saying these ships have 500+ defense points? So basically, would be unable to defeat them if all of my weapons had a hit count below their defense points?

17. The Otherguy

Tech support
    That's either lag, or your projectile landed in an un-predicted place outside of the bulls-eye.

18. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Did you see the videos, the defender had 5 hit points remaining throughout being hit over a dozen times. I could understand if it was lag, that would at least make more sense, however, you will notice that the he gets stunned without a problem, just not health reduction after each shot. You can also see the video from the other players perspective, they are decent weapons.

19. The Otherguy

Tech support
    The defender has lots of defense points. More defense points than each projectile of the carro.

20. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Did you win? If you don't win the kills don't count.