1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. $pitfire

$pitfire New Member

I am experiencing fps lag issue during the game, it is so annoying, game becomes unplayable.

2. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

There is one huge lag:
    Often enough guild quest doesn't register your win/kill. Relog doesn't help. It is especially frustrating when hard kills (with difficult weapons) are not registered...

3. Bug

Bug New Member

im having an issue where I am getting a message stating "guild quest not selected" when I try to exit the quest screen.

If I select 3 quests this issue does not happen. However when there are only 2 quests left to complete such as now even if I have both quests selected I am still getting his message and no kills count towards the quests

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey, that's not a "known issue" but we will add to the list of what we look into. So no worries, just keep reporting, with examples if possible / screenshots and other people adding their voice to the same reports helps us to look into them even better.

We will make an update tomorrow about what "major" issues we are aware of so you can have a good idea of what we are working on :)

5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Aspect ratio is skewed on devices that aren't 16:9 ratio. Game appears to be rendering into a 1920x1080 framebuffer and then just being stretched to fit the display. Fonts appear impacted differently as well. So on my device, a 1920x1200 Nexus 7 (2013)

Before patch:
    prepatch.jpg

Notice how the item boxes, buttons for ships, etc, are all nice and square.

After the patch:

postpatch.jpg
    Everything is significantly stretched vertically. Items are taller than they are wide.

If you take the post-patch 1920x1200 and skew it to 1920x1080, here's what it looks like:

postpatch-scaled.jpg
    Back to normal.

Edit: This appears to be sporadic. Just fired it up again to get my freebies, and the aspect is correct. It's possibly a bad resolution detection routine, as my inventory is now back to the original 6x6 instead of the 7x5 you see in the bad-aspect screenshots.

also_post_patch.jpg

Last edited: 2 Oct 2017
  6. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Also @The Grim Repair again idk if it's ment to be this way but our board one quests and board 2 quest were different...but now board 3 and 4 have been exactly the same as board 2 was. Didn't catch A SS of board 2 or 3 sadly :(
    Screenshot_20170930-072225.png Screenshot_20171002-093418.png

7. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

We are looking into this one RD :)

8. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I got this issue on my friends device. He started a couple of days ago and wanted to play with flare gun. Turns out upgrading screen shows +0 damage added when weapon was upgraded. The weapon damage got upgraded though so not that major issue but thought should mention it here anyway.

Attached Files:

9. SerenitySpacer

SerenitySpacer New Member

The release notes say:

• Tesla Bolt
    Damaging a ship with Tesla resistance no longer removes the resistance.

But I haven’t seen any change to the behavior of the Tesla bolt. The stun effect still dissipates immediately once the target takes damage.

10. C.T

C.T New Member

Hey I wrote of the fps lag issue, I don't know if this issue is included in the update of tomorrow, so please if you can feedback or inform me if the solution will be with the update, because the game start to be unplayable when this kind of lag starts, Thanks for your attention.

11. Rock'N'Rolla

@The Grim Repair I'm not sure is it a bug or not but it is an issue definitely. We have the same amount of quests with another guild in the rivalry. But they are at 1st place and we are at 2nd. Why is it so?
    Screenshot_2017-10-03-04-03-05.png
    If it is important - our total infamy is higher.
    Screenshot_2017-10-03-04-03-18.png Screenshot_2017-10-03-04-03-26.png
    Thanks for your answer.

C.T likes this.
  12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Dmg still breaks the stun, just not stun resistance.

*Stun resistance lasts twice as long as the original stun. So If I stun you for 10 sec, that will give you a 20 sec stun resistance. Meaning that if I stun you again 15 sec after the first stun, it will only last for 5 sec because the was still 5 sec stun resistance remaining ([20 {sec stun resistance} - 15{sec (time pasted)}]-10{sec stun}].*

Does that make sense? If no, I'm not going to try again.

Last edited: 2 Oct 2017
  13. TrogdorSmash

TrogdorSmash New Member

Has anyone had any issues installing the patch or the game since the patch? I keep receiving error 492 from Google Play when I tried to install the patch. I went through a list of things to try and fix the issue with no success. I can install and update every other app except this one. Is this related to the patch?

Thanks!

14. Bug

Bug New Member

Any help or acknowledgement of this issue. It's a huge hinderance to my guild as I cannot help complete quests unless there's 3 available which currently there is not.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and still the same issue.

If it matters I'm playing on iOS iphone

15. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Member

Star hoarder guild quest is bugged. You have to stay till end of battle for it to count.

16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Bug:
    Game was showing a starting fleet takes time 10sec count and still did not started....and keep on same msg for 2 min, i restarted game mean while i was dead, this happened to me 3 times.
    kindly fix

17. SerenitySpacer

SerenitySpacer New Member

That does indeed help, so thanks. My problem is that I didn’t know there was even such a resistance - that’s not indicated anywhere in-game, right?

18. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

@The Grim Repair So i claimed my rewards in guild and i was going for the draw, i lost 2 draw because the "mechanics" of the draw does not stoped first time i waited 2 min then 5 min for the second draw, so i lost my tokens or whatever those are, for nothin.. It's not funny at all :) ( this problem was after the guild crashed )
    EDIT: Nevermind, I restarted the game and i see that i got back my tokens, but still afraid to draw...

Last edited: 3 Oct 2017
  19. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Minor issue:
    The "you havnt selected a guild Quest..." popup appears when there's only 1 Quest left (despite it being selected).

Fiorell likes this.
  20. Rock'N'Rolla

@The Grim Repair
    All the boosts disappeared after today guild crash...
    wtf..? Will u give them back?