1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. mpqw

mpqw New Member

Another bug. In guild quest, the names of those who contributed to each quest not showing correctly.

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

My game closes out on the beginning matchup screen, by the time I reopen and load I'm usually 30 seconds into the match, which could mean death in chill zone. Happens every 20 matches or so

3. Anirudh Mishra

Anirudh Mishra New Member

4. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Dev, can u guys take a look at this problem..frame rate per/sec are horibble since the update..even with low resolution. Im using Samsung device tab S2 8.0 (nougat). I hope u guys can fix this problem.

$pitfire likes this.
  5. luka3000

luka3000 Member

После обновления было невозможно играть !!! Удалите эти значки во время боя !!!

Attached Files:

6. Jackyepic

Jackyepic Member

From what I observe, the guild raffle seems to reset when a full board of guild quests is completed, which shouldn't happen. My guild has completed 2 boards and my guild raffle has reset 2 times, causing me to lose prizes of epic rarity.

I am on IOS 9.3.3, can the devs look into this?

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The guild contribution board shows everyone on first position. Please fix.

8. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

The Biggest problem is that the performance and stability it's not even close to the older "version of the game"
    Now the game run, like my buddy there.. [​IMG]

Last edited: 1 Oct 2017
  9. HazardousMoon

HazardousMoon New Member

Yet again, beginning of match there's a screen hiccup and the rest of the match super lagged and can't hit anything cuz its not technically there. I can only imagine what I look lik to other people. I've lost 7 games in a row now 3 due to this issue. Will all game devs stop trying to add fancy graphics, popups and particle effects? It's screws with ram and game performance and it's really about to make me quit.

$pitfire and Elrayzbak like this.
  10. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

A few times now I got a battle highlight which says "Record!" , obtained after dealing some damage, but it never shows in the post-battle screen.

11. Mariam

Mariam New Member

Sometimes you can't log in to friend chat and others see you as offline even though you are online. Thought it happened to me only, but my guildmates said it happened to them too.

12. Dirty Boathole

Dirty Boathole Member

Minor and inconsequential bug: phone notifications no longer open the app when selected, but they are removed from notifications. [Google Pixel, Android 8.0.0, Build Number OPR3.170623.007]

13. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

Been getting lots of lag since update but it's not necessarily internet lag, more like for lag. I'm on Samsung Note 8. I've tried half-res with no change and same when I turned on high performance game mode.

Also, targeting lately has been real wonky. Sometimes you just randomly lose the target and your camera just kind of goes crazy. I've tried resizing and repositioning the buttons to rule out my fingers accidentally pressing something and still get the same issues.

14. C.T

C.T New Member

every battle I have im experiencing fps lag. Just driving my boat around at the start gives me lag. When there are more graphics on screen, I lag more. knowing that my ping is at normal range 30-90.
    im using the Sony Z5 premium which suppose to have a 4K resolution
    I tried playing on half resolution, and still has the same problem.

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    If you hit your teammate, you get a "Nice Shot" medal.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

Last edited: 2 Oct 2017
  17. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

There is something wrong with the lifesaver highlight thing (heal someone who then gets hit and would have been killed if you didn't heal). It always pops a number of times in a row. Once I even had it pop 16 times in a row. They just kept coming in even after I died.

[​IMG]

18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thank you thus far for everyone's contribution - it has been incredibly helpful!
    Our devs have been actively reading all your concerns and comments so it is time for a little update for you from your crew:

Known issues that will be fixed as soon as possible*:
    • Guild quest contributors are not correctly sorted
    • Long names may show as ... in claimable boosts
    • Quests/raffle timer is incorrect
    Will be looked into to consider changes for better play experience:
    • Highlights are blocking the view especially on phones
    We understand this particular one many feel strongly about, so we totally hear you :)

*there is no ETA for a next update, some fixes can be applied sooner than others.
    We are aware of other issues and will update again as soon as we have implemented the fixes.

Keep the feedback coming!

19. TheAntiSnipe

Also, looks like some quests only add up if you spectate the whole battle? What's with that? Eg: The star hoarder one on our guild

20. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair not sure if it's ment to be this way but a few reports I have heard that if you are a defender and u fleet with a defender you won't get double credit for a win with defender quests. Not sure if this happens on every boat type or not and is just hearsay if y'all wana look into it.